Chapter 72

Ross's POV:
Did that just...happened? Did she really just tell me that I cheated on her? and with Laura!? I can't, I just...I just can't believe this...I found myself crying right outside her room. People were starting to leave, I guess she told them that the party was over. They didn't bother to look at me and ask me if I was okay or if what happened. Although I wasn't complaining. I didn't plan to tell them.
I'm not going anywhere. I mean, I have to explain to her what happened.

(Y/n)'s POV:
"Just leave me alone, Laura. I don't want to talk to you and I don't wanna talk about him." I said picking up some cups that were on the floor and throwing them away. "Will you please just listen to him!? Or to me? We're trying to explain what happened but you're just so damn proud that you just don't want to talk about it!" She yelling. I turned around to look at her and took a few steps toward her. "There is absolutely nothing to talk about..." I said and then at that same moment, the front door opened. "Yes there is." It was Ross. "Okay, first of all, I told you to leave! Second of all, how in the hell did you get in here!? The door is quite locked!" I yelled. But just looking at him made my eyes to start filling up with tears.
"Please don't cry. Just please, don't." ...he sounded sad. "How am I not suppose to cry, Ross? I saw you and Laura moments ago smiling at each other on the floor, her on top of you. My heart broke, okay? I never thought you would cheat on me. Not you. I love you! And then you ask me not to cry!?" This was too much. I could't stop crying. "(Y/n), please, if she was on top of me, it was because of something, okay?" Ross said. "Yeah sure, that 'something' was because you were cheating on me..." I said "Will you please stop saying that!? I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU! Okay!? I'm not that kind of person you think I am. I can't believe you would think that way about me.... " he paused. I noticed he was about this close to cry too. "You've know me almost your entire life so far, you know the person I am, you know damn well that I would never do that to anyone. If you don't want me to get close to you, see you, be with you anymore...then that's how it's going to be. I love you, (Y/n), more than anything. I hope someday you realize how much you mean to me..." He walked to the front door, I didn't follow him. I just stared at him. "Don't forget about every moment we've had. Don't forget abut that promise we made to each other: 'Promise me that nothing will break us apart.' It's funny because nothing broke us apart, it's someone that's breaking us apart...and that someone is you. ...and don't ever forget about me." He left. Leaving me there with literally an ocean full of tears. A tear ocean.