Chapter 19/20

"Mom..." I said "Yes?" She asked "I uh..." I didn't know what to say "Well? Explain yourself." She said "Mom...I'm in love with Ross Lynch, I think I always have...and what you saw there few moments ago, I don't how or why you saw us...but that was seeing your daughter being happy kissing the love of her life."
She was silent for a moment, she didn't make a sound nor move, I was starting to get nervous, what if she doesn't want me to ...love him..? She stood there WAY TOO SERIOUS! "Uh...Mom?.." I asked. "(Y/n), I just want you to be happy, I know you love him, I been knowing that since that day the Lynch family invited us over to their house because of Ryland's birthday party and this girl like a year older than you was flirting with Ross..." I stood there without saying a word. I was remembering everything about that day... "And you started crying because you thought Ross didn't want to be with you anymore and also because cause that girl didn't want to leave him alone...and I also remember that Ross told her in front of everyone that he just wanted to be with you, not her." She said.
"WAIT, what?..was I even there when he said it?" I asked "No, you were in the bathroom crying, you wanted to be alone..." She said "And...when all this happened.. How old was I? Like, I remember the whole thing about the party but, but how old was I?" I asked "You were probably thirteen" she smiled "I thought I started to feel strong feelings for him when I was fourteen..." I said "You probably been in love with him since the day you both met...you just didn't know, sweetheart." Wow, my mom truly understands me "I want you to know that your father and I will always be here for you, if you want to talk about anything, too, we will support you.. if it's any good stuff we will" I laughed a little "Thank you, Mom" we hugged and then we separated and she asked "But...can you please explain to me why were you two kissing?" She raised an eyebrow "Um..well, good question...I don't know, he's been acting weird since the day of the Romeo and Juliet performance..." I said "Oh yeah...well, I'm just going to tell you this..." She said "What?" I asked "The way he's been acting around you lately, he never did that before, I mean come on, I bet he's been flirting with you too." I blushed, it was true "And the way he looks at you, it's something priceless." She said "Mom...what are you trying to say?" I asked "(Y/N)! Don't you see!? He's IN LOVE WITH YOU."
Woah there.