Chapter 27

"Well look what we have here!" We both stopped kissing to see who it was, it was Ellington. "What are you doing here in my room, Ratliff?" Ross asked. I immediately got away from Ross and sat down in his bed, he sat down beside me. "Well, Rydel, Rocky and Riker wanted me to stay here for the night, you know, sleep over. First, Rocky and Riker asked me to stay and play some video games, I said No but then Rydel was all like 'Come on Ell, for me?' She gave me that puppy face so...yeah." (Rydellington 😏) He said and he was going to probably explain what he was doing here in his room but I interrupted him "where are you sleeping?" I asked. "The living room.." He answered. "But how come Ross and I didn't see you when we got here?" I asked confused "I was in the bathroom" Ross laughed "Shut it, Lynch." Ell said in a joking way. "But guys, you could see the blankets and the pillows there in the sofa...why didn't you?" He asked. I blushed remembering about Ross wanting me to come to his room and everything. We were so distracted doing our own that we didn't even notice the blankets on the sofa. "I know the answer to that!" Ross said almost yelling "Shh!!" Ellington and I said at the same time. "I just was asking your gorgeous self to come and help me get upstairs." he winked at me "Oh! That's why I heard someone talking and the footsteps! I thought someone was still awake so I came upstairs to check and I saw Ross' door opened and then....I saw you two." he smiled "Well! It's time for me to go home now! Bye Ross, bye Ratliff." I said giving a hug to Ell and when I got to Ross, he was like "I don't want a hug. I want this" he got closer and kissed me on the lips, I kissed him back and then broke the kiss "Can I see you tomorrow, (Y/n)?" Ross asked. I smiled and said "We always see each other, everyday." "So that's a yes!" He said excitedly. "Are you guys like dating or something? Oh man, tell me something I don't know!" Ell said. "Uh...Ratliff? Can I talk to you for a quick minute?" I asked. "Sure" he said. I pushed him out to the hallway and closed Ross' door. "Ell..promise me you're not going to tell anyone, not even Ross about all of this.." I said looking at him. "Why not?" He asked me looking confused. "Because, I'm his best friend and I don't want to ruin things, like I know he doesn't feel the same way I feel about him. You can tell him he was drunk and some other things except about the kiss, okay? he's drunk! He didn't know what he was doing." I said "Wait! You're in love with Shor!?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Woah, that's wow haha, don't worry, I won't tell anyone but...are you going to least tell Rydel who is also your best friend?" He asked. "But of course I am." I said "Ross... I know for sure he won't remember what happened tonight, tomorrow morning." I added and opening his door a little to check if he was sleeping..he was...oh wait...he's shirtless and..without pants.

This is just great, he sleeps in his boxers...that is beyond sexy.
Aww but he looks so much cuter while sleeping. I closed the door silently and turned back to see Ratliff. "Thank you, Ell." I said giving him a hug, he hugged me back. "Hey, no problem." He said giving me a half smile. "I gotta get going. Bye, see ya tomorrow." I said . "See ya!" Ellington said. He took me to the front door and I got out of the Lynch house.
I immediately went to my house. I got out my house front door key and entered my home. It was 1:22 AM. I'm sure I might get in trouble. I walked upstairs "How can you be getting home a this hour, young lady?." My mom asked scaring me when I opened my door from my room and saw my dad beside her. I actually thought they would be waiting for me in the living room like almost every parent does when their kids get home really late...but no, it was in my room where they were waiting.