Chapter 70

"Are you serious, Ross? Because I saw how you were smiling like such an idiot while...Laura was beside you whispering something in your ear..." I said with the best possible serious tone. Ross was about to say something but Laura was faster and said "Oh, it's some...um. We were planning to get you a birthday party here at school!! Here in our room..." I looked at her confused "This room?" I asked, she nodded "Uh, I don't think that's a good idea, Laura...." I said "But of course it is! It's your birthday and you deserve a party! This room is pretty big, so we can invite some people over. Not a lot of people, though, but yeah! It's big enough for a 'get-together'." I thought about what she just said. "I think it's a great idea..!" Ross exclaimed. I looked at him. "Are you serious?" I asked him. Laura looked at him. "No, I'm Ross." He said. I gave out a little giggle "Fine. We'll do it." I said and then I smiled. Ross and Laura looked at each other for less than four seconds and then turned their looks back at me.
"There's just something weird around here...and it's not you, Ross." Laura laughed and Ross looked at me like if he was offended. "What's weird?" He asked "No, nothing. Never mind." I said "Come here." He said opening his arms wide open, giving me the chance to hug him. I did.

Ross' POV:

While (Y/n) hugged me, I looked at Laura and smiled at her, she smiled back and then left to the bathroom.

So half an hour later, Laura was telling her friends and (Y/n)'s new friends that there will be a birthday party for (Y/n).
This is going to be fun.

While (Y/n) was talking to some of her friends about the party. Laura came to me "Did you know that you're so cute? Even most when you smile? I see why (Y/n) fell for you." She said. I nodded. "I know." I smiled proudly. "So is everything ready for tonight?" I asked "Almost. I'm taking (Y/n) with me to buy snacks, drinks, everything. Should I buy alcohol, too?" I looked at her with my eyes wide open "Please don't!" I said "Why?" Laura asked "Honey, it's a long story."
"Okay, so...I'll distract (Y/n) while you do ...you know what, okay, cutie?" Laura asked "Got it. Hey and if she asks about me...don't tell her where I am. " I said "Obviously, I won't tell her." She said "She can't know about our little secret..okay? This is just between you...and me." I winked at her. She smiled and then I left to where I needed to go.

(Y/n)'s POV:

When I was talking to some of my friends, I saw Ross and Laura talking about...who knows? But when I saw that Ross winked at her...something hit me right in the guts. I felt...jealousy. I don't know but, I'm starting to think that.....no. That's not possible. That can't be true. No way! Ross would never cheat on me. I know that so well.