Chapter 24

"I wanna go with you, darling." Ross said to (Y/n) "so take me home." He added "Uh, I don't think that's a good idea." She said."Why not?" He asked. (Y/n) was so nervous that she didn't know what excuse to tell him. "Um...RYLAND CAN'T DRIVE, he's under eighteen years old..." Couldn't you come up with something better? "Uh, yeah I can, I'm seventeen, and you're also seventeen" he said "But I have a my drivers license " She said "So do I" Ryland said and showed her a sarcastic smile "Besides, I don't think that has to do with anything." He added. "Oh ugh just...come with me Ross and get in the freaking car." She said and Ryland said "Have fun you two." He turned around and got away, (Y/n) and Ross did the same.
When these two were walking to the parking lot, (Y/n) noticed how Ross was kind of tripping, she remembered he was drunk, so she had to help him, what she did was to hold his hand. She felt butterflies and while they were walking to her car, Ross was looking down at their hands the whole time.
They got to (Y/n)'s car and she helped Ross to get in, then she got in and started driving.
The whole way to Ross' home was silent, they didn't talk, that's because Ross fell asleep and when (Y/n) got to the Lynch house, she parked the car and was staring at Ross while he was sleeping. "Ross.." She whispered. She was going to wake him up. "Rossy." She said this time a little bit louder, but he still didn't wake up. "Shor, I need you to wake up." She was moving him but he was still sleeping. She touched his hand again and he finally woke up "What happened?" He asked and he was still drunk "You fell asleep, come on, let's get you inside." (Y/n) was going to open the car door when Ross made a quick move and closed her door. "What are you doing?" She asked "I don't wanna go home...not yet. I want to talk to you first." He said. "About what?" She said "...Today I found out that Catherine's been cheating on me.." He said "I'm so sorry." She was sorry, she felt bad about him "It's ok...I actually don't care that much." He said "How come?" She asked. Ross shrugged. "Because I didn't feel anything strong about her." (Y/n) was in shock, all this time she thought that Ross really felt something about Catherine. She decided that she was going to ask Ross some questions , because she knew how kids and drunk people always tell the truth? Well yeah...she was going to take a little advantage of this, though Ross probably is not going to remember anything about this tomorrow. "Ross...." She said looking at him. "Yeah?" He looked at her "Do.." She paused. "Do you love me? But not like...a friend, it's more about more then just friends." She said and he looked at her, he didn't say anything he just leaned close and kissed her, she kissed him back. They started to kiss more passionately, until Ross separated their lips from each other 'cause of the lack of air.
"Does that answer your question?" He asked her breathing a little hard.