Chapter 42

Ross and I were kissing. Ross and I ARE kissing. This is just perfect isn't it? We cut the kiss off, not because of the lack of air but it was because Ross's phone started ringing. I got away from him so I won't lose control or something, he did too "Ugh, why when I'm finally kissing you, someone decides to call me!?" He asked that in an angry tone.....a sexy angry tone "Haha, just answer" I said, he answered "Yeah?" He said "...Oh yeah. Yeah, we just got here.....okay, deal." He laughed a little "What happened?" I asked "The guys are not at home, they went to IN N OUT. And they want us to be there." He said "So...we just stop kissing because of some burgers?" I asked looking at him raising an eyebrow. "It's not just any 'burger', (Y/n)...we're talking about IN-N-OUT! That's my thing, baby!" He started the car again and started driving, he was smiling. "Ross, I just love it so much when you smile." I said staring at him like some girl who's in love smiling like an idiot. "Thanks, babe." He said looking at the road. "I wanted to talk to you about...college" I said. "Sure, go ahead." he said. "I'm not going to the same college you're going to...." He stopped the car, we were not there at the restaurant yet. "Excuse me?" Ross asked looking at me. "Rossy...I'm sorry. But the college you're going to, it's not so good for what I want to study." I said looking down "You...can't. No! (Y/n) you can't leave...you can't leave me here all alone." He said, his voice started to break "It's my future, Ross. And you're not alone, you have family here." I started to cry because I was really going to miss him and it just breaks me apart seeing him sad. "No, no. Don't cry, beautiful." He said wiping the tears off from my cheeks with one of his fingers.
I looked at him, "I have to." I said. "I'm going to miss you a lot." He said "Going to miss you too. But Ross...we still got some months left 'til graduation. Please don't be said and...enjoy the present.." I said "I'll enjoy every single, month, week, day, hour, minute, second...with you by my side." He kissed my cheek. "Thanks for understanding" I said. We got out the car.

*******
Ugh, the feels😩😍. Follow me on IG @hashtagr5family if you like this fanfic👌💕.