Chapter 41

"Ross." I looked down "Yes?" He asked rubbing his hand in my cheek "We....I really need to get going." I said getting out from his arms. "Okay." He said "Come on, let's get some lunch." I took his hand, he smiled. So we went to lunch, while we ate, we had some laughs about anything that had no sense at all, but that's okay, we love to doing that.
The day at school went alright. Ross and I kept on staring at each other....flirting each other with our looks while in the detention room, which was pretty ....intense. "Mind if I take you to my place now, baby?" Ross asked getting a little bit close to me now at the parking lot from school. "Your place?" I asked raising both of my eyebrows "Well, yeah, my house." He smirked, I giggled "Sure, Rossy, why not?" We once again held hands and were walking to Ross's car. When we were about to get in, this girl like my age that goes to our school who is also a senior but I don't really know her walked up to us and asked "Are you guys like..already girlfriend and boyfriend?" She was smiling "N-" I was going to say no, but Ross immediately said "Yes. Yes we are." He said with a big smile still holding my hand also hugging me from behind and putting his chin on my shoulder. I couldn't help but to smile. "Aww. You guys look so cute together!!" The girl said smiling showing her perfect white teeth "Thank you so much!" Ross said still in the same position "My pleasure. Well, I wish you guys the best, because honestly, couples like you guys...we don't see those very often so you guys take good care of each other, don't even think about letting one of you go..." She said. "Thank you, that means a lot sweetie." I smiled "No problem, gotta get going, bye, oh and by the way, my name's Alice" she said "Nice to meet you, Alice. I'm (Y/n)." I smiled.
"Nice to meet you too, see ya around guys, bye" she said "Bye" Ross and I both said at the same time.
Ross opened the door from his car for me like the true gentleman he is, I got in, then he closed the door. Then he got in.
So while the way to his house...we didn't say anything at all. I really wanted to ask him about why did he tell Alice that we're dating? "Ross?" I asked looking at him "Yes?" He asked while he was looking at the road, we're almost home now. "Why...." I paused thinking about it "Why, what?" He asked me. "Why did you tell that girl that we're dating?" I asked "Ooookay! We're here." He parked the car next to his house. "Ross...." I said "Hmm?" He looked at me "You haven't answer my question." I said "(Y/n)....I said that because...that's what we...look like. We look like a couple." He was looking at me with those deep beautiful hazel eyes. "Ross. What are we, huh? Like...I mean...are we partners? Friends? Best friends? Lovers? 'Cause I don't even know anymore, and I would LOVE to know." I asked him in a very serious tone. "What are we?" I asked again, he just kept on starring at me for like a big amount of seconds.
"We will be whatever you want us to be." He said and then kissed me with a big passion.