|• Problems and Solutions

*Finger snaps* Uhm, sorry for the wait ah-ha. I tried a new writing technique with this, hopefully, it isn't too obvious. Enjoy!

-Jay

~~~

"What are you going to do?" Daichi asked, his eyes wavering over to the kitchen "I mean, with school and everything it might be a bit hard" the male blabbered on, rambling his mouth off.

"Daichi, I'm going to be okay. I have things in place and my parents and I have talked a lot, you don't need to worry" Sugawara smiled, trying to ease his nerve-wracked friend.

"If you're sure... I'll be here if you need anything you know, just letting you know" he grinned, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I just have to get used to it I guess" the silver-haired male sighed, leaning back in his chair.

His eyes flickered around the room, avoiding his friend who sat in front of him, gazing intently at his figure. His cheeks were red hot, getting stuck in the same room as Daichi was not something he planned on doing today, especially after seeing that scene in the mall.

"You know, you look really pretty" Daichi spluttered out in an attempt to make the boy feel better. He didn't know any other words to spare, having not been in a situation like this before.

"Pretty?" Suga asked, feeling a sudden mood change "I'm pretty? Is that all you have to say?"

Leaning back up, the silver male stood up and placed his hands on the table, leaning over Daichi while staring right into his eyes.

"Is it because I'm a girl? Because girls are pretty right? Especially now that I'm a girl, I'm pretty, aren't I?" he went off, feeling an unexplainable rage within.

"No, that's not what I meant, Suga-'' Daichi tried to explain himself, but the 'girl' in front of him refused to let it go.

"Because now I'm a girl like Yui you'll decide to hang out with me, maybe you'll pay attention to me? I hope you guys enjoyed your little date at the mall, you both looked like you had fun didn't you"

Done with his little 'tantrum' Sugawara finally sat back down in a huff, his body hitting the chair with a small thump. Tears were running down his face like streams, his eyes red and puffy. He felt drained, all from that outburst. Now as he sat motionless at the table, Sugawara felt more guilty than anything, his anger wearing off.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to make you feel better," Daichi said, taken aback by the harshness of his friend.

"I know, I know... sorry I'm just worn out, it's been a big day" Suga sighed, throwing his head into the palm of his hands, wishing he could disappear into a hole and be gone from this horrible situation.

"I get it. I mean I don't know what I would do if I was in your position either, you're handling the situation really well"

"You think?"

"Yea, you're the cool, calm and collected Sugawara we all know and love" Daichi rambled on, letting his emotions shine through as he praised his best friend.

He wished to let his vice-captain know he was there for him, and that even with the circumstances, Daichi would remain his friend, no matter what happened.

"I don't feel it, I'm freaking out" Suga sighed, feeling slightly embarrassed to have to admit such a thing.

Things were changing. So fast that the silver-haired male could barely keep up. It was only a few nights ago that he finally accepted these feelings for his friend. A few nights ago he was still in his normal, teenage boy body. He thought it was funny how fast things could change.