Adoption Day!?!?

A'Lissa's Pov

"A'Lissa, get your but up now, there are people coming. Even though they wont pick you, you have to look somewhat decent. " Ms.Patterson said well, really yelled. I slowly got up and put on a pair of jet black jeans, purple and black vans, and a purple shirt with a grey design. I guess you can say I love purple. Anyway, i should introduce myself! Hi, my name is A'Lissa Sky, i am 15 years old. I have light dark skin, golden brown, black and sandy red hair and I have greenish brown eyes. i have been here for in the orphanage for 11 years. Yeah, i know, a long time. Anyway, my mom died when i was 2, it was from cancer, that's when my dad started abusing me, I guess.. He let men do whatever they wanted to me for money. I was beaten, rape, abused a lot. Two years later, my dad was beating me and i screamed really loud hoping someone would hear. Lucky for me, someone did. A few minute later police came in pointing guns telling my dad to get off of me. He picked up a knife and put it to my throat, he was gonna kill me, my own father. That's when the police shot him. He was dead. The police came to me and took me to the hospital. After that they took me the orphanage where i am continued beaten. So that's the long, short story of me being here. Anyway, they always tell me i will never get adopted by anyone and to be honest I'm starting to believe them.

I heard screaming coming from downstairs. I went down and couldn't believe my eyes, Justin Bieber was here. He saved my life. If it wasn't for him, i would be dead. I caught his eyes, we staring for a good couple of seconds until someone pushed me and i fell and cut my arms on a piece of wood. Did i forget to mention this place is a dump and everything is falling apart. I quickly went upstairs and tried to stop the bleeding. It wasn't that much but it was enough.

Justin's POV

So I have decided that I'm gonna adopt. I have a big house and i need someone here with me and you know since i don't have a girlfriend right now and I'm not married, i wanna know how. to be a father, while i still have time. I came across Sweet Sunshine Orphanage. It doesn't look like a sweet Sunshine. I knocked on the door and a lady answered it. She looked like a mean old hag. "Hi, I'm here to adopt",i said. "Of course you are", she said signaling me to come in. Attitude much! All the sudden i was surrounded by a group of screaming girls. Well its no way i can pick one of them, if they are gonna do this. All the sudden a girl came down the stairs and looked right at me. She didn't scream nor try to attack me, she just stood their looking at me. Until someone another girl can and pushed her. It seemed like she hurt her arm. She ran up the stairs crying. Why would she do that? I moved the crowd of girls out the way and ran upstairs. I searched every room until i found a girl huddled in a corner crying holding her arm. I picked up a towel off the bed and went to her. She seemed scared but again she seemed perfectly OK. I took her arm and wrapped it up and held her. I wipes her tears with my thumbs. She have beautiful eyes, i swear! "Whats your name honey", i asked her. "A'Lissa Sky", she said. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl", i said smiling. She slightly smiled back. I know what i have to do. "Ill be right back", i said setting her on the bed, going to the caretaker. "Hello ms. I know who.im gonna adopt.", i said. "Oh good, who would you like", she said with a creepy smile. "A'Lissa Sky" i said with confidence. That creepy smiled disappeared quickly." Are you sure? They are so many better girl than her" she said. "Im positive, now give me the papers to sign or i will have the police come and shut this place down" i said. "Fine, just make sure you don't bring her back. No one likes her here" she said giving me the papers. I quickly signed and them back to her and went to A'Lissa's room. When i got there she was sleep the same place i left her sitting. I packed her stuff which wasn't much at all, i picked her up, went downstairs. No one was down there, thank god for that! I went to me car, put her in the passenger seat, put on her seat belt, put her bag in the truck, got in the car and drove.

I hope you like the story, this is my second one. I will be still updating the other one just give me time! Thanks for the support!