Hi!

Hi guys. Long time no see. Umm so, im Krystal, the creator of this story. Its been a really long time since I have actually looked at this story or even thought about this story until maybe a day ago when I got a notification that someone had favorite some of the chapters. I had completely forgot about how the story was going, where it was going so i did myself a favir and started rereading and to be honest, I got a little emotional. With the whole plot, with the characters, just with everything going with it. I honestly felt like I was reading for the first time. So with that being said, I want to continue with this. For those who have been following this story since the beginning, one, I thank you for that. It means the absolute world to me.  Two, you probably noticed that I changed the summary of the story, if you haven't, please check it out. I decided a while ago to combine the story with another story I am writing called The Unnaturals. Please check it out. I will be working on that story as well. A new chapter for either story will be happening just yet, well maybe for The Unnaturals, but for this story, not just yet. I will be going through everything chapter, editing it, taking stuff out, putting stuff in, just making sure it all makes sense. Please be patient with me, and I know alot of you have been patient but promise new things are coming. Feel free to comment or ask any questions you may have or even give ideas of what you might want to see.