When She Cries Part 2

Samantha's POV
Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, A'Lissa's birthday. I don't know what to get to get her. I don't know how to make it up to her. "Justinnn," I yelled going in his room. "Whattt", he yelled back. "I don't know what to get A'Lissa for her birthday.", I said laying down on his bed. "Umm what about a song", he said. I sat up quickly with a smile on my face. "Thank you, thank you", I said hugging him and back to my room.
A'lissa's POV
Well tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 16. Everything is going great. I'm going great. I'm not stressed or upset anymore about anything. Even though no one is still not talking to me, I'll be fine. Anyway, remember the song I was working on, well I decided to call it When She Cries. It explains my life. I finished it this morning. My Alisstics have been asking for me to release more music, so I'm making tomorrow's concert live so they can all hear the new music. Maybe one or two of the songs will be going on the album or maybe three. I don't know yet. But it's gonna be am amazing. I promise. I started to put my stuff up when my phone started ringing. Its AAndrew
(A-Andrew, Al-A'Lissa)
Al- hey Andrew
A- Hey Sweetie
Al- how are you?
A-Good now that I'm talking to you.
Al- awww
A- haha, so how has it been going
Al-its been going good.
Andrew knows everything that's been going on. We would call and talk to each other for hours and video chat. We are really close. I kinda of like him.
A-the concert
Al-everything is ready
A-and you
Al-much better
A-YESSS
Al- haha, thanks for everything. You really helped me a lot.
A-thats what I'm here for hun
We talked for about a hour before he had to go. I wonder if he likes me like I like him.
Andrew's POV
I just got of the phone with A'Lissa. I am so happy she is finally happy. I like her a lot. And not just as friends. Justin and Samantha has been really wants to make what they did up to her so they are flying the rest of the gang ( everyone I mentioned in When She Cries Part 1, in the beginning) to Utah to surprise her at her birthday concert. I am also will be joining them on the rest of the tour. Then maybe I could ask her out. I really hope she likes me too.
Samantha's POV
Writing songs are so hard especially when you got to personal experience with it. In the song I want to tell her its gonna be alright and that I'm gonna make everything right again. I kiss the way we hung out and pranked everyone. The love we had for each other. I hope it's not gone.
A'Lissa's POV
I went to the hotel roof and just looked around. "Miss me", a girl said. I turned around and saw Kendra. I ran and hugged her but couldn't. "Its time for me to go", she said. I was confused. "What are you talking about?", I asked. "My job here is done now we both are in peace. Thank you. Stay strong. Don't give up and know they care and love you. Goodbye A'Lissa", she said as she disappeared. What the heck just happened?
-Saturday Morning-
@itsAlissa- I'M 16 YOU GUYS!!❤ FINALLY! Can't wait to see you all at the concert tonight, remember to send me cities and stuff and I'll try to make it there. I love you all!!
I logged out of Twitter and locked my phone! Tonight is gonna be epic. I got up out of bed and went to shower. I did my business , washed my hair, got out and went to my suitcase. What to wear? What to wear?
I put on a black skirt, blue green like bralette, black suede boots, diamond earrings, flower child mood choker necklace, and straighten my hair. I grabbed my Amy dome purse ad phone and headed out the door. I took the elevator down to the loony but before I exited the hotel I texted Justin saying I was going to be walking round and shopping a little bit.
Samantha's POV
"Justin, I finished it. I finished it", I yelled jumping in his back. "Finished what", he asked. "The song for A'Lissa.", I said giving the song to him. He read over it and smiled. "This is great. I decided on calling the song "Its Not Too Late". "You think I'll be able to perform it tonight." I asked Justin sliding off his back. "Yea ofcourse. I'll call the stadium and tell them you will be performing also. Right now you need to go rehearse, A'Lissa went shopping so when your done, try catching up with her. Talk to her. I have to go the airport and pick everyone up. And I have to leave right now", he said looking at his watch and grabbing his phone and jacket. "Call me if anything go wrong. I love you", he said walking out the door. "I love you too.", I said going to my room and looking through my suitcase. I pulled out some white and green pants, a white shirt with a heart on it, black combact boots, snackback hat with a diamond on it. I pit on my makeup, grabbed my Kate Spade purse and my phone and headed to the stadium.
Justin's POV
I just got to the airport and I am now waiting for the plane to arrive. Things have gotten better in the last 4 days. A'lissa seem happier even though we're still not talking but that's gonna change tonight. "Justin", someone yelled. I looked up and saw Andrew and everyone else. They all came and hugged me and I helped pit their bags in the car. Once everyone was in the car and the seatbelts, I set off back to the hotel. "So whats the plan", Krysti asked. "We go back to the hotel, check in then you guys do whatever you all want just can't see A'Lissa. Not until tonight, at the concert. She went shopping so avoid any stores she likes to shop at. Then tonight before she ends her concert, we coke out and do our thing. Everything good", I said pulling up to the hotel. They all nodded and got out the car. I help get there stuff and went in to get their rooms.
Samantha's POV
Well the song is ready, the performance is ready, I'm ready. I went to Shea's Clothing store (I don't know if that's a real store or not. Just made up something) because that's one of the places A'Lissa always go to shop for clothes. I looked around a little bit until I saw her looking at herself in the mirror with a dress held up to her. "That's beautiful", I said walking up to her. She turned and slightly smiled. "Thanks", she said putting the dress back. "Do you mind if I join you", I asked. "Sure, if you want.", she said. I smiled and started lookin around until i saw a beatiful high and low purple dress. I know she will lobe this.(its the dress above.) We finished shopping, payed for our stuff, and started walking to the stadium since its was only 2 blocks away. Its 5:30 and the concert starts at 7:30. Its gonna be a fun night. "So I wrote a song", I said as we continue to walk. "Really", she said. I nodded. "Your gonna perform it tonight right?", she asked. "Yes", I said as we walked into the stadium. Once we were in we went our separate ways to go get ready. I hope everything can ho back to normal after this. I don't think I can last another day without her.
Andrew's POV
"Everyone ready", I asked. "Of course we are", Joshua said. I rolled my eyes. "The car is here", Meredith said. We got our stuff and got in the car. Once we got to the stadium the boys went one way and the girls went another to go get ready. This is gonna be a fun night.
Justin's POV
Check. Check. Check. "Yo Steve, the lights done", I yelled out. He nodded and I checked. Check. Check. Check. Good everything is good and ready. I need this to be the best birthday she has ever had. I should start to get ready.
A'Lissa's POV
I ready for the concert. Got my fist outfit on and everything. I was in the restroom washing my hands. I cane out, used a towel to dry my hands and went to my makeup desk but stoped when I saw roses and a card. I opened the card and saw it was from Justin. It read:
Dear my little angel. I'm so sorry for everything that's has been happening. I swear to you I'm gonna make it right. I love you more then you can ever know. Happy Birthday sweetheart. See you later on tonight!
Love your daddy Justin!
Tonight? What is he planning? I swear I have the best father in the world. "Ms. A'Lissa, 2 minutes to show time.", the stage manger said. I nodded and put the card down on my table. I grabbed my mic and made my way to the stage. Once I got there I waited for my cue. This is it! "In 5,4,3,2, go", the manger said. I ran on stage and was greeted by a full house cheering forever Alisstic. I smiled at sight. "Hey you guys", I said through the mic. Screams came from everywhere. "Thank you all so much for coming out tonight, it means the world. I love you all", I said as the music started playing. ( This sings are in order. Some will have lyrics.)
She So Gone by Lemondae Mouth chapter 4
Love Me For Me by Cher Lloyd
Chapter 5
Bet On It from High School Musical
Everybody's always talkin' at me
Everybody's tryin' to get in my head
I wanna listen to my own heart talkin'
I need to count on my self instead
Did you ever?
Loose yourself to get what you want
Did you ever?
Get on a ride and wanna get off
Did you ever?
Push away the ones you should've held close
Did you ever let go?
Did you ever not know?
I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am
I'll give it all I got, that is my plan
Realize on what I lost
You know you can
Bet on it, bet on it
Bet on me
I wanna make it right, that is the way
To turn my life around, today is the day
Am I the type of girl who means what I say?
Bet on it, bet on it
How will I know if there's a path worth taking?
Should I question every move I make?
The thought of lost my heart and it's breakin'
I don't wanna make the same mistake
Did you ever?
Doubt your dream will ever come true
Did you ever?
Blame the world and never blame you
I will never...
Try to live a lie again
I don't wanna win this game if I can't play it my way
I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am (Who I am)
I'll give it all I got, that is my plan (That's my plan)
Realize on what I lost
You know you can (You know you can)
Bet on it, bet on it
Bet on me
I wanna make it right, that is the way
To turn my life around, today is the day
Am I the type of girl who means what I say?
Bet on it, bet on it
Oh... Hold up
Give me room to think
Bringin' it on down
Gotta work on my swing
Gotta do my own thing
Oh... Hold up
It's no good at all
To see yourself and not recognize your face
Out on my own, it's such a scary place (Ooh)
The answers are all inside of me
All I gotta do is believe
I'm not gonna stop
Not gonna stop 'til I get my shot
That's who I am, that is my plan
Will I end up on top?
You can bet on it, bet on it
Bet on it, bet on it
You can bet on it, bet on it
Bet on it, bet on it
Bet on me
I wanna make it right, that is the way
To turn my life around, today is the day
Am I the type of girl who means what I say?
Bet on it, bet on it
You can bet on me