Stand

A'Lissa POV

I was walking around the living room waiting for Justin to come home. I'm gonna tell him. Tell him everything tonight. About me, about my past, about everything. After waiting 5 minutes, the door opened but it wasn't who Justin. "Daddy", i said. "Hello darling. Miss me?", he said walking towards me with his hands behind his back. I back up until i was against the wall and he had me trapped. I was looking down at his hands wondering what he had. i guess he noticed because he said "i bet your wondering whats in my hands. Why don't i show you", he said taking a step back. i lifted up his left hand and it was a very bloody knife. "Who blood is that", i asked. He started laughing. He lifted up his right hand and i screamed. It was Justin's head. He threw it to my head and started laughing.

Justin's POV

I woke to hear A'Lissa screaming. I grabbed a bat and rushed in her room. wheni got in there she wasnt in her bed, she was in a corner, crying and screaming. I rushed to her and tried my best to calm her. "Baby, babygirl, come on now, wake up. Come on, please wake up.", I said shaking her. She stopped screaming and the crying calmed. She slowly opened her eyes. Once she saw me she started crying again and hugged me. I hugged her back and we just set there. Soon she was back asleep. i picked her up and layed her back in the bed. i ut the cover over her and went back to my room slightly closing it but not completely.

I layed back down just thinking. I was half asleep when i heard a weak voice. "Justin, can i come in here with you, please", A'Lissa said. I turned towards her and slightly smiled. "Come on", i said lifting up the covers. She layed down and i covered her up. I put my hand over her waist and cuddled her.

~Next morning~

I woke up to A'Lissa still sleeping and it raining. Great!(sarcastically). I slowly got up so i wouldn't wake Lissa up and went downstairs to start breakfast.

A'Lissa POV

I slowly woke up to rain. I'm so tire. I turn around and see nothing. "Justin, Justin", i yelled freaking out. Where is he? He was just here. Oh my.God, what if hes really back? But hes dead, he cant be. All the sudden arms wrapped around me. "Hey, hey, hey, its ok. I'm here honey. I'm here.",Justin said. I calmed and turned towards him. "You ok", he asked. I nodded yes and hugged him. "Here, i made breakfast", he said handing me a tray of food and going towards the tv. "What movie", he asked. "It doesn't matter", i said. He put a movie in and came and got.on the bed. We got comfortable and started eating. He put Peter Pan in. Yay! Halfway through the movie i started to feel really sleepy and end up falling to sleep.

~in dream~

"Come out, come out, where you are. Im not gonna hurt you. I love you!", my father said. Im in a closet behind some clothes. I know, a very bad place to hide. But its the first place i was able to get to. Oh God, hes coming. Just stay quiet. He open the closest and looked in. When i thought he left he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out. "You trying to run from me. What did i tell you about running from me", he said taking me downstairs. I looked in a corner and saw him tied up and bleeding. "Justin", i said trying run.to him but to be pulled back by my hair and thrown to the floor. I yelped in pain. I started to slowly crawl away. "You stupid little girl. You cant get away from me", he said stepping on my hair. "You have to see the main event but first", he said grabbing me by my hair and throwing me on the couch. He started to pull my clothes off and he raped me. I tried to fight back but it was no use. After he was done, he pulled me to where Justin was tied up. He put me on my knees and said "now for the main event." he pulled out a gun and pointed it at Justin. My eyes got huge. "No, no, please don't. Please. I'll do anything. Please don't kill him", i begged. All he did was laughed like one of those evil scientist. Then...then he shot him, right through the heart. I started to scream and hover over his body, hoping he was still alive. "Wake up. A'Lissa wake up. Come on babygirl. Wake up, please", i heard everywhere.