Runaway Girls Part 2

Justin's POV
"I don't know about this. I love them too much to send them away", i said. "Babe, they have been out of control", Eden said. They have been out of control lately. With the sneaking out, lieing, disobeying orders. Maybe this school will whats best for them. But again, they would never forgive me. They would be spit up from each other and their careers, and Andrew, i couldn't take her away from him. I couldn't take them away from any of this. "Babe", she said. "Im not gonna keep dealing with them. They hate me. They disrespect me. They lie on me.". I sighed knowing she's telling the truth. "Its either me or them.", she said. "Just give them time.", i said as she rolled her eyes. I took her hands in mine. "Just talk to them. Start over with them. Ok, please? I cant loose either of you", i said. She sighed. "Fine, ill try again. But not right now, later. Can we just watch a movie or something. Please", she said. I kissed her and led her to the living room where we watch some random movie on TV.
A'Lissa's POV
"Do you think he hates us.", i asked. "What no, he cant hate us. Were his daughters. He said we were everything to him. That we come first. He cant hate us. He just cant. We need him", Sammy said. I didn't say anything. We really do need him. Other than our fan base and everyone else, he's all we have. "We should go eat something", i said getting up. "Why", she asked. "Because when no one else is there, food will always be there.", i said holding out my hand for her to take it. She laughed a little and took my hand. We went downstairs and saw Justin and Eden all cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. I remembered when we use to do that together. Especially the days when he got home from the studio and he was tire but insisted that we have a movie night. We would go right up to his room and just watch. Then when we wake up, he waits for one of us to wake up then team up and tickle the other person until they wake up. Its fun and i... i really miss it. As we was walking in the kitchen, me and Justin made eye contact. I quickly looked down and went into the kitchen. Sammy was looking in the cabinet I looked in the refrigerator. Theirs nothing to eat. I closed the door and turned around and jumped when I saw Justin looking at us both. Sammy turned around looked at Justin then at me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Im gonna go grocery shopping and get you guys something to eat while im out. Can you guys have your chores done before I get home.", he said. We both nodded our heads in response. "Eden is gonna be here if you need anything, ok", he said. We sighed but nodded. he left out and we went upstairs to started. We each have to clean our room and bathroom, we both have to clean the kitchen, Sammy has to clean the pool, and I have to make sure the backyard is in order, like nothing should be on the ground and stuff should be put up where it belongs. He has everything else. But we help with the rest since its a big house, he cant do all of that by himself.
Once we were done with our room, we went outside to do that work then got the kitchen clean. While we were cleaning Eden came in and just starred. She put a evil smirk on her face then walked out. What is she up too? We finished then went upstairs. After about a hour Justin finally came home. "A'Lissa and Samantha, bring your asses here right now", Justin yelled. We looked at each other and quickly went downstairs to see a messy kitchen and a very angry Justin. I opened my mouth to say something but Justin stopped me. "Dont you say a word.", he said. "I asked you guys to do one thing, and that is your chores, thats all. And you cant even do that. Then you have Eden in here gleaning it. "But we did clean it. Everything was clean.", sammy said. "Do you call this clean, we all this shit in the floor. You know what, im done. You guys are going to boarding school. Separate schools. Thiers no more singing, their will be no tour. No boyfriend. Their will be nothing. You both need to learn some respect and how to treat people. I dont even know why the hell i adopted you. Your just making my life a living hell. Come on Eden, lets go.", he said. We just stood as he grabbed his keys and walked away. "It better be clean by time i get back or you will regret it.", he yelled slamming the front door. We didn't say anything we just cleaned. Once we were done, we went to our rooms. I could hear Sammy crying. It was the worst ever.
-3:00 am in the morning-
Samantha's POV
I went to A'Lissa's room and sat on her bed. She was wide awake. I guess she couldn't sleep either. She was looking at a book. I went to her side and saw it was pictures of me, Justin and her together. It was the scrapbook we made for him. "Father's Day is coming up soon. This was gonna be his present.", she said closing it. She out the book at the end of the bed and started crying. I hugged her and said "its gonna be alright. He didn't mean any of what he said.". "Oh but he did", someone said. We looked up and saw Eden. "He meant every little word. I told you guys that he was mine and that you should stay out the way. I told you he was gonna forget all about you guys and now you both will go far away from us and far away from each other. This is exciting. You should start packing. You leave tomorrow.", she said walking out. I tire of this. We did nothing wrong to her. I quickly got off the bed and pulled her back by her hair. I started punching and kicking her as much as i could before A'Lissa pulled me off and Justin was pulling her. Where did he come from? "What the hell is your problem. Why would you attack her.", he said trying make sure she was okay. "Why would you choose your girlfriend over your daughters.", i asked. He looked at us like we were crazy. "Because i have no daughters.", he said. A'Lissa quickly pulled back and just looked at him with disbelief. "I hate you. I wish i never adopted you. I should have had you both just rot in the orphanage. I should have never wasted my time", he said helping her up and going to his room. I turned around to attempt to calm Lissa down but she had a backpack putting clothes in it and i guess anything else she needed. "What are you doing", i asked going to her side. "What do it look like, running away. I'm not going to that down school. I'm not getting separated from you. I'm nit living Andrew, and I'm nor gonna stop singing. He hates us. Theirs no point in staying here anymore.", she said as she continued to put stuff in a bag. I quickly went to my room and started doing the same. Once i finished i went back to her room and saw her writing a note. She out the note in the scrapbook and put it in the middle of her bed. We went down to the kitchen grabbed a couple of snacks and our emergency credit cards and went to the garage. We grabbed our bikes and left. Before riding completely off, we said goodbye. We rode and rode and we didn't look back. We didn't know where we was going, all we knew was that we don't belong here anymore. Were runaway girls on the journey to find our way.