Runaway Girls Part 3

A'Lissa's POV
After hours of riding our bikes we finally got far enough from the house and into a motel in a small town called RiverStar. We would stay at a hotel but Justin could easily find us. Its not that we wont go back, its just that we feel were not wanted right now. But if he really care he would know that we wouldn't stay at a hotel and make it easy for him. He would have to search really hard. We got in our room. Its one bed, a bathroom and a small closet. Their are some food places near us so we will be fine with food. We have enough clothes to last at least a week. Its about 7 in the morning. "Do you think he knows were gone.", Sammy said. "Maybe, he usually gets up around this time. But he doesn't check on us until like 9", i said. "Do you think he actually care to even check if were there or not.", she asked. "I don't know. Lets just gets some sleep and relax", i said laying down. She layed down and got comfortable.
-10:00 a.m.-
Justin's POV
I was sitting on the couch thinking about how terrible i am. I feel horrible, well not even that, i cant even give the words to have a feel. I completely destroyed them. "Hey babe", Eden said coming downstairs. I slightly smiled at her. "Come on, its ok, they will be fine and when they go to that school, everything will be extra fine.", she said sitting next to me. i sighed. "Its just what i said to them", i said. "Look what they did to me. They deserve it. They need to be taught a lesson.", she said. I sighed. "Your right. Everything is gonna be ok. They have to learn", i said. "Great, now lets go upstairs. Im in that mood.", she said getting up and pulling me up. We went upstairs and i guess you know what happened. It was great. Later im gonna have to remember to talk to them before they go. I love them to much to have them hate me. They are still my little girls no matter what happens.
Samantha's POV
I woked up about a hour ago. A'Lissa is still sleep. To be honest i cant believe he said that after everything we have done. We been through so much together. I wonder how A'Lissa is taking it. She has been so strong. Her and Justin was the so very close. Don't get me wrong. We are close to but not as close as they were. I wasn't jealous or anything. Justin showed the same amount of love to each of us. But they had a special bond. It could light the world. They both have been through a lot which makes it special. She's just trying to stay strong for me but inside she is breaking.
I got out of bed slowly not wanting to wake her up. I went to my backpack and got my toothbrush and towel. Im still in my clothes from yesterday but i don't care. Once i finish, i got my wallet and went out the door. I just gonna get breakfast for us.
A'Lissa's POV
I woke to the sun hitting my face. I went to sleep crying last night but i made sure Sam was sleep. She's really hurt. I know he didn't mean any of what he said but it still hurt. It hurt to know that she was right. That she took him away from us. I turned around to only nothing. I quickly sat up and looked around. I got up and went to the bathroom and check but she wasn't there. I picked up my phone getting ready to call her when she walked through the door. I let out a loud sighed and went to hug her. "Please don't go anywhere without telling me", i said as i pulled away and sat in the bed. "I'm sorry, i just got us breakfast. See I got your favorite: pancakes, sausage, eggs, and orange juice.", she said sitting in front of me and giving me the food. I just smiled and took it. we ate and joked around just like we would usually do. "So what do we do now", Sammy asked. "We forget this drama, and we go and explore.", I said. I got dressed and did my makeup and then we went. we don't really know this part of California. its a nice looking part hopefully no one recognize us.
-4:00 p.m.-
Justin's POV
I should go talk to them before they have to go. I really don't want to send them away but i have no choice, they a have to learn, right? I went to Sammy's room first. I knocked on the door, no one answered so i just went in. she's not in their, she must be with A'Lissa then. I went to A'Lissa's room and knocked on the door. No one answered. I again let myself in to only no one. I went to the closet, again no one. I went out and saw a note and a book on the bed. I picked them up and started to read the note.
Dear Justin,
What you said isn't true. We want you to be happy, more then anything in the world. We understand we cant do for you anymore. You have found someone that somehow loves you more then we could. Were sorry for everything we have done but we weren't lying to when we said she didn't like us. But it doesn't matter, even if we told you the whole story you wouldn't believe any of it. BTW the scrapbook is for Father's which is coming up. Hope you like it. We love you Daddy! Hope you love us to.
- Sincerely your daughters Daddy? I reread the letter over and over again. This got to be a joke. I quickly went out the room and searched the whole house. I ended up in the garage. Their bikes were gone. I grabbed my phone and dialed Lissa's number. It went straight to voicemail. I dialed Sam's number, straight to voicemail. Oh no, oh no, ohhh no no no no no. My girls are gone. My life is over. "Hey baby, ready to go", Eden said coming in. "Eden, their gone.", i said going towards her. "Well of course they are. They went to that school", she said. "No, no, no, they are gone. They ran away.", i said pacing back and forth. "Well that's good. Now we don't have to worry about them", she said grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand away and looked at her with disbelief. "What do you mean", i said. "I mean, they are worthless, spoiled little girls who were holding you back, holding us back baby. They didn't want us together and plus you said you wished you never adopted them", she said coming towards me. "Well i was wrong. I didn't mean any of what i said. I love them more then anything.", i said
"Even more than me"? I cant believe i didn't see this from the start. "Especially more than you", i said walking away. I should have believed them. "Are you serious. I have been there for you, helped you. And your just let that go. I don't think so. Those so-call daughters of yours don't care about you or no one else. They were holding you back. They wanted you all to their selves. I hate them and I hate that you are actually falling for it.", she said crying. "Eden i love you but", i managed to say before she cut me off. "If you love me, forget about them and lets go have fun and let them be.", she said taking my hand and leading me in he house but i pulled away. "But i love my daughters. Ill do anything to find them.", I said hoping she would understand. "I'm not gonna wait. Its either me or them.", she said. I really did love her. "Goodbye Eden", i said walking pass her and into the house. I grabbed a phone book and started calling all motels near by. They are on bike, so they can get far but not that far. They are smart girls. Going to a hotel would be to easy for me. They are putting me to the test.