Ready or Not

Justin's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. (J-Justin and S-Scooter)

J-Hello

S-Hey Justin. I wanted to talk to you about A'Lissa.

J-What about her

S-Well shes a great performer and an awesome song writer and the Beliebers seem to love her...

J-And...

S- And that Samantha girl, she was great...

J-And...

S-Would you consider signing them to your label?

J-Ummm maybe, if they want to.

S-Great, talk to them about it.

J-ok, bye.

S-Bye.

I hung up my phone and set down it down on the table next to me. i look around to see im in A'Lissa's room. Oh, right... we was talking last night and i fell asleep in here. She told me last night. She told me everything last night. She trust me, well at least i hope she does. i look next to me and see A'Lissa looking at me. "Good Morning", she asked. "Good morning.", i said laying next to her. "You ok", i asked. She nodded and started poking me. I grabbed her hands and held them up above her head. "You really want to start this.", i said. She quickly nodded no. I smiled and let her go. "You hungry", i asked. She nodded yes. "Get dress and we will go somewhere.", i said sitting up. She smiled and got up and went in her closet. I should take her shopping. Its time for her to have new clothes especially if Samantha is gonna be over here. Yeah, im gonna spoil her too. I went in my room and got in the shower.

Samantha's POV

"Why do i have to go", i wined. "Because theirs no one here that can watch you for six to nine months.", Mark said. "Ugggg", i said. I then i got the perfect idea. "I can ask A'Lissa if i can stay with her."< i said. "What! No! No way.", he said. "Come on, shes my only friend here. and im sure she will let me stay with her. Please", i begged. "Ok, fine. Only if her guardian says its ok". he said. I smiled and hugged him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now come on, lets go out.", he said getting his jacket. I grabbed my jacket and went out the door. We got in the car and drove off. I really hope she let me stay.

A'Lissa's POV

We went to McDonald's then we went to the park. We sat at a bench and started eating. "So, do you like singing just for fun or is it more", Justin asked. "It's more. Its my life. It expresses me", i said. He nodded in understanding. "Would you want to sing for a career", he asked. I looked up in shock a little. "Umm yeah, i would love that", i said. "Do you want to...", he said before he was interrupted. "A'Lissa", someone said. I turned around and saw Samantha. She came up to me and we hugged.

Mark's POV

We was walking around the park when Sam yelled "A'Lissa". She ran to a girl and hugged her. I quickly ran up to them not knowing who they are. "Mark, this is A'Lissa and her father Justin. A'Lissa, Justin, this is my brother Mark. I shook both of theirs hands and said "Hi, its nice to meet you." "Why dont we all go to the mall or something and we can get to know each other from there.," Justin said. i nodded in agreement. We got in our car and drove.

-At the Mall-

"Why don't you girls go buy some things or something", Justin said giving them both a card. Theirs eyes got big. they took the cards and ran off. "They are gonna make us carry every single bag they have.", i said. "True", Justin said. "Wanna go to the food court", i asked. "You know it", he said. We walked to the food court talking about what we have in common and stuff. He's not what people say he is. we got to the food court and sat down. "So i wanna ask you something", i said. "I have something to ask you too", he said. "Ok, you first.", i said. "Ok, Well as you may know, your sister sung with my sister and she was amazing. Scooter, my manger, called me this morning and asked me if i would consider signing her and my daughter to my label. Honestly, I would love to sign her on with your permission and if she wants to.", he said. I thought for a minute. Its a great opportunity for her. "Ok, before i answer i have a question for you. Would you consider her staying with you for a while. Im in the army and i was gonna take her to her grandmother's house but she wants to stay here... with A'Lissa. I leave tomorrow.", i asked. "Of course. Would you consider her getting signed to my label." he asked. I smiled and said "Absolutely". we shook hands and talked for a while longer. After about 5 minutes of talking, the girls came back...with some boys. When they got to the table, the boys set the bags down. "Thanks Andrew", A'Lissa said she said hugging him. "Thanks Marcus", Samantha said hugging him. "No problem ladies", they said walking away. "Call us", they both said. Me and Justin both cleared our throats. they turned around looking all innocent. "Who are they", Justin asked. "Just new friends, thats all. They helped us carry our bags.", Samantha said. Me and Justin looked at the amount of bags and our eyes got big. "What did you do, buy the whole store", Justin said. They looked at each other and smiled. "Yep", they both said as they walked away picking up only one bag. We sighed and picked up the bags.