Just A Dream

A'Lissa POV
- 5 Months later-
Its been five months since Samantha came to stay and become my sistet, five months since we met Marcus and Andrew, five months since we got signed to Justin's label and do you remember the girl i met at the stadium that night, yeah we are now best friends,her name is Krysti. Micheal ,Joshua, and do you remember remember Meredith, we are closer then ever. We all sing and dance, wjich is great.
Alot have been going. We got our singles out and getting our albums finish. Justin gave us the news that we will be opening up for him on tour and then from there, we will have tour. Its gonna be amazing.
Right now, im in my room watching Spongebob Squarepants and Samantha is sleeping. "A'Lissa, have you seen my purple and black hat", Justin asked. "Ummm no. Why would i have seen it", i said trying not to look him in the eyes. "A'Lissa, where's my hat", he said going in front of me. "Somewhere ", i said. "Ok, dont tell me", he said laying on me. "Uhhhhhh, Justin, get off",i shouted. "Tell me where my hat is", he said putting all his weight on me. "Oh my god, ok, its in my closet, on the shelf.", i said. He got up and went in the closet. "Nice doing business with you," he said coming out. "Im going to the store then going to pick up something. Ill be back in like a hour or two.", he said. "Ok, bring back candy", i said. "Yeah, dont count on it. I am not going through what i went through last time.", he said going out. "Meanie", i shouted. "A proud one", he shouted back. I rolled my eues and continued to look at tv. I eventually got bored and decided to take a shower. I got some clothes and went in my bathroom and got my shower started.
Samantha's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to sunlight. That was a great sleep. I got up out the bed and stretched. I went to A'Lissa's room and saw that she was taking a shower. I went to her bathroom and slightly opened the door. "A'Lissa, where's Justin", I said loud enough for her to hear me. "He went to the store and to go pick something up", she said. "He is getting us candy", I asked. "He said not to count on it. That he's not going through what he went through last time", she said. I started laughing. That was a fun day. "OK, i'll see you when you get out", I said going out and closing the door. "K", she said before I closed it all the way. I went downstairs and started looking for something to eat. Yes, we are now allowed to cook in the kitchen. He thought us how to cook. I cooked some pancakes and eggs. I poured me some juice and started eating. I got on twitter and started going through tweets and following a couple of people. While I was doing that, it was a knock on the door. I put my phone in my bra and went to the door. I opened it and it was two soldiers. "Umm yes, can I help you?", I said confused. "Samantha Jackord?", one asked. "Yes", I said getting scared. "We are sorry to inform that your brother, Mark Jackord, died in battle. Here are some things of his. Again we are sorry for your lost", the other said giving me a bag and walking away. I stood there. He can't be dead. He promise he would come back. "No, no, no, please. He can't be dead", I screamed just falling down. I felt arms wrap around and hug me. "Sam, what's wrong?", Lissa asked. "He's dead. He dead. He died in battle.", I said crying. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry", she said.
Justin's POV
I have just pulled up in the driveway. I hope they like what I got them. I got the bags out the backseat and headed in. Once I opened the door, I saw my daughters crying. I dropped everything and ran to them and hugged them. "What's wrong", I asked. "He didn't make it", Lissa said. I just hugged them even tighter. "I'm so sorry sweetie. I'm so sorry", I said.
-a week later-
"Ms. A'Lissa Sky Bieber has prepared a song.", the preacher said.(Just A Dream by Caroe Underwood.
It was two weeks after the day she turned eighteen
All dressed in white, going to the church that night
She had his box of letters in the passenger seat
Sixpence in her shoe
Something borrowed, something blue
And when the church doors opened up wide
She put her veil down trying to hide the tears
Oh she just couldn't believe it
She heard the trumpets from the military band
And the flowers fell out of her hands

[Chorus]
Baby, why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
I can't even breathe
It's like I'm looking from a distance,
Standing in the background
Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now,
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream

The preacher man said let us bow our heads and pray
Lord please lift his soul and heal this hurt
Then the congregation all stood up
And sang the saddest song that she ever heard
Then they handed her a folded up flag

And she held on to all she had left of him
Oh, and what could've been
And then guns rang one last shot
And it felt like a bullet in her heart

Baby, why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
I can't even breathe
It's like I'm looking from a distance,
Standing in the background
Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now,
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream

Baby, why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
Oh I'll never know
It's like I'm looking from a distance,
Standing in the background
Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now,
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream

Oh, this is just a dream
Just a dream, (yeah, yeah)
After she finish the preacher said a few more words. After the funeral, we went walked around the park. We stopped and looked at the sun going down. "How you feeling",I asked. "Alright", she said as we sat down. "Everything is gonna be OK ,I promise", Lissa said hugging her. After about a few minutes sitting in silence we went home.
Samantha's POV
I went to my room and changed clothes. I got on the roof and looked at the stars. "What do I do now that your gone. I'm trying to be strong but it's not easy. "Hey, you OK", A'Lissa asked sitting next to me. I was about to answer but Justin came and sat next to me. "Hey babies. I have something for you guys .", he said. He gave us each a jewerly case. We opened it and it was apart of a heart. We looked at him and he held up the other part of the heart. "Each of you have a piece of my heart", he said. We smiled and put it on. "Thank you guys, it means a lot", I said. "That's what we are here for", Justin said. We looked up and the stars and I saw one shining brother then any other. "To answer your question A'Lissa, im just fine", I said smiling.