New Home!

Justin's POV

We just got home. It was a long ride but it was worth it. A'Lissa woked up half way here. We been talking ever since, but she seem sort of distance, like shes scared. I know we just met and all but I feel like it's something else. 
I wanna ask her about her past but im afraid to. I grab her hand and took her to her room. They just finish about two hours ago and im praying she likes it. I open the door amd she walks in.

A'Lissa's POV

Once i stepped in, i couldn't believe it was all mine. Purple was everywhere. My bed was huge, i had a flat screen tv right in front of my bed and a load of game systems.  A desk, a computer and i chandelier above my bed. I also had two other doors. I opened one and it was a beautiful, huge, bathroom. I went to the other one and saw the biggest closet i have every seen. And it already had clothes and shoes stocked in it. This is just perfect. "I was gonna take you shopping for more soon. Do you like your room?" He asked. "No" i said facing him. A disappointed look flashed upon his face. "Well i mean i can make some" he managed to say before i said "i love it!" I said hugging him. He quickly sighed in releaf and hugged back. I didnt think ill do that, at least this soon.

Maybe i should explain somethings to you. You already know that i have been beaten most of my life and raped. When i got to the orphanage it continued. I got raped almost everyday by the boys there, sometimes they even beat me. But the girls did most of the beating though. There was one girl in particular that would love hurting me. Her name is Meredith Mike. Shes blonde, smart, beautiful, but shes very stubborn, mean, jealous, etc. She hated me and i never knew why. She was the one who push me down the stairs. My arm still hurts but ill be fine. Anyway all that experience, I dint trust a lot of people. The only reason its not affecting me now is because im trying to put it all behind me. Its not that easy especially when im touched but i have to trust someone and not hide in the past, right?

Right now, im in my room writing a song and Justin is downstairs making dinner. Yes, i write songs and sing, dance, draw a little, play some sports but not alot, but my life is all about the music. I dont want Justin to know i sing or dance right now. He might go crazy. "A'Lissa, dinner is ready" he yelled. "Coming" i yelled back. I went downstairs and saw a beautiful dinner set. "Welcome to your new home baby girl.", he said leading me to a seat. Could this really be my home forever? I think it could. Maybe I can let go and move on.