I'll Never Let You Go

Justin's POV

"What have i done?", i said pacing back and forth. "Man calm down,everything is gonna be fine. She knows you didn't mean any of it.",Za said. I set down and started thinking. "I'm suppose to be her father. A father isn't suppose to say those things to his daughter.", i said trying to hold myself together. "Hey man, look at me. It was just a mistake. Your a great father. She knows that. Just give her some time to really find herself. And stop blaming yourself. She will come around." Khalil said. I know he's right but i still cant get over the fact that i said that to her.

A'Lissa's POV

Me and Justin haven't talked in a week. I think he really hate me now and its just a matter of time before he sends me back. I know he probably don't bit my mind is yelling me other wise. I cant get the sight of my mom out my head. She actually came to me, at least I think. She told me he loves me, that i should just tell him. I am gonna tell him but i don't know. Even if i wanted to tell him, he wouldn't listen, he said i wasn't worth it. Uggg! I'm hungry. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Za, Khalil, and Justin was in there talking. I stepped in and they stopped. "Hey", Khalil said. I waved at him and made my way to the refrigerator. "Do you want me to fix you some lunch?", Justin asked. I shook my head no and continued to look in the refrigerator. "Can i at least get a hug", Za said. I ignored him until he started to poke me. "Ok, fine", i said as i hugged him. "He loves you. Your his world. He didn't mean any of what he said that night and you know it. Please give him a chance? Let him explain.", he said as he pulled away. I grabbed some fruit and made my way upstairs but i stopped before i got there. "Maybe i will, but for right now, its gonna take a whole lot of proving before i forgive. Actions speak louder the words.", i said as i walk to my room. Once i got there, i went to my bed and set there. Whats happening to me? I grabbed my guitar and started playing a song i wrote a few days ago.

(Good Enough by Little Mix)

I am the diamond you left in the dust

I am the future you lost in the past

Seems like I never compared

Wouldn't notice if I disappeared

You stole the love that I saved for myself

And I watched you give it to somebody else

But these scars no longer I hide

I found the light you shut inside

Couldn't love me if you tried

Am I still not good enough?

Am I still not worth that much?

I'm sorry for the way my life turned out

Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now

Guess I'm still not good enough

Does it burn

Knowing I used all the pain?

Does it hurt

Knowing you're fuel to my flame?

Don't look back

Don't need your regrets

Thank God you left my love behind

Couldn't change me if you tried

Am I still not good enough?

Am I still not worth that much?

I'm sorry for the way my life turned out

Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now