Singing to find Myself

A'Lissa POV
I have been here for a week. I don't really talk much and Justin is starting to notice something is wrong. That I'm hiding something. I don't want to tell him but i know i have to sooner of later.  Honestly,  I prefer later.  I'm just scared. What if he sends me back? He wouldn't do that, would he? I'm still sensitive to his touch but I'm getting use to it, slowly. Right now, I'm in my room singing. I'm writing a song call Because of you! Its about my life.

"I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid"
Justin's POV
I was walking out my room when i heard singing. I went to A'Lissa's door and heard a great and powerful voice.

"I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing"
I slightly opened her door and saw her on her bed, with a guitar, and singing. She sing with such passion.

"Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you".
I wonder who its about. Is it about me. She slightly turned around about to write something down when she saw me. She kind of jumped. "How long was you there" she asked. "Long enough to hear your amazing voice"i said sitting next to her. She slightly scooted away from me. Did i do something wrong? "Is that song about me"i asked looking down. "She looked at me with disbelief. "No, why would it be" she said. I just shrugged. I really didn't know what to say. "Umm there's a party tonight at Scooter's house. I wanted you to meet everyone because today is the only day they will be here. If you don't want to, you don't have to" i said hoping she would say yes. "Ummm i guess so, yeah. Ill go" she said looking at me slightly smiling. I immediately hugged her but she jumped but hugged back. "You should start to get ready, we leave in a hour." I said kissing her cheek and going out. Shes hiding something from me, something i need to know. Wow, this should be fun!
A'Lissa's POV
Why do he want me to come? I don't want to come. I don't want to meet anyone. They might hurt me and they might not like me. What if they hate me? Oh my God! No, Justin wont let that go down, will he? I went in my closet and looked for something that would impress everyone. I chose i blue dress, black boots heel like, a black clutch, black bracelet, and straighten my hair down, put a bow on the side and had neutral makeup. I looked in a mirror and didn't like what i seen. Oh well, its time to go. I went downstairs to be greeted by Justin and someone else that looked familiar bit couldn't put my tongue on it. They both looked up and their mouths dropped. "Is it that bad. Ill go change" i said turning around. "What, wait no, don't change, you look beautiful."he said. I kinda of blushed. "Awwww, so cute" the guy said. That made me blush a little bit more. "A'Lissa this is lil' Za" Justin said as Za held out his hand to shake. I slightly smiled and shook his hand.
"Come on, lets go" Justin said. I got in the backseat of Justin's car, pulled out my phone and headphones and listened to music, escaping the world.
Lil' Za POV
I turned around to see her listening to music and looking out the window. She looked so scared, so nervous. "So hows it going with her", i asked looking at Justin. "Ummm well its been a week and she hadn't talked much."he said keeping his eyes on the road. "Is she coming through in any kind of way?"i asked. "A little bit"he said. OK, Im confuse. "What you mean", i asked. "She was singing this morning. A song call Because of You I think"i thought it was about me but she said it wasn't. Shes hiding something man, something that is making her scared of everyone around her. In the song she said shes ashamed of her life because its empty. I'm scared that i might loose her. I cant loose her. I just cant."he said shedding some tears. I didn't know what to say.
~A'Lissa POV~
Justin is slightly crying and i don't know why. I hope i didn't do anything wrong. Maybe he's just upset because i wont tell him. Should i tell him? After about 5 more minutes we have arrived. I took off my headphones and got out the car. "Hey, Justin, Za how are you", Scooter said as he came out the door hugging them. They pulled apart and he immediately turned to me. He started to come towards me and i slowly started to back away until i hit the car. "Hey Za, can you take her in, we'll in there soon.", Justin said. He nodded, took my hand, took me inside and took me to a women which is Ms.Pattie Mallette, Justin's mom. He went to talk to someone else. "Hi there, you must be A'Lissa, right", she asked. I nodded in response. "Justin have told me a lot about you. Welcome to the family. Now.i was wondering if we could talk." She said. Now I'm worried. After about 15 minutes we were done talking. Honesty I'm glad we did, it helped me a lot. She mostly said that i have nothing to be worried about, that no one will hurt me and if they do, everyone especially Justin will make them pay. I guessing Justin doesn't think i trust him. Well i do, i really do. I trust everyone here, well except the people i don't know. Maybe I'm just letting my father and those kids at the orphanage get to me to much. Its been the same hurt all my life, i've been on the same chapter all my life and its time for me to start a new one. U saw Scooter and Justin coming in the house. That's my cue.
I went up on stage and face everyone. I have never been affairs of crowds. I love performing. Its my passion. I took a mic and started talking. "Hello everyone. I guess most of you already know me but for the ones who don't, my name is A'Lissa Sky. Justin adopted me. I been through a lot in my life and it has really affected me but i guess today is the day i set myself free. The day i really find myself. This is a song i wrote, its call Warrior. (Note: this is not my song and the other is not either)

This is a story that I have never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire
You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar
I've got shame, I've got scars
That I will never show
I'm a survivor
In more ways than you know

Cause all the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I'm not broken or bruised

'Cause now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me

There's a part of me I can't get back
A little girl grew up too fast
All it took was once, I'll never be the same
Now I'm taking back my life today
Nothing left that you can say
Cause you are never gonna take the blame anyway

Now I'm a warrior
I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

No oh, yeah, yeah

You can never hurt me again

As i finished, i heard applause. I turn around to be attacked by Justin with a hug. "I love baby girl", he said. I
"I love you too", i said hugging him back. Yep, this is gonna be one great chapter!