One

Melody woke up in her room and sighed as today, she begins her search. She started getting ready just to hear a knock on her door. "Room service." She heard as she looked through the peep whole to see who it was.

"Why are you here, Damon?"

"I'm going to help you find out who your family is and I think you would like to meet some people." He said causing her to open the door. "I think they can help you too."

Melody didn't know if she should trust this man or if she should just give up. Damon waited till she nodded making him smirk. "My brother's girlfriend has a sister she didn't know anything about. She's trying to find her and their mother."

"Wow." She said as she walked with him. "Why are you being nice to me when you don't know me?"

Damon looked at Melody and knew that was a good question. Why? "Maybe you need a friend after you discover the truth."

"Oh."
~~~
Stefan saw a new face and walked over to her. "Hello." She looked up to see a handsome guy. "I'm Stefan."

"Melody."

"What brings you to Mystic Falls?"

Melody looked to see Damon. "To find my birth family and Damon is helping me out."

"Damon." Stefan said with worry for Melody as Damon walked over with some documents. "I need to speak to you."

Damon looked at Melody as she was looking through the papers of what he could find. Stefan looked at his brother causing Damon to look at him. Melody found something that surprised her as Damon looked back at her. "Oh my god. I have a sister." She tells them.

"Anything on the mother or father?"

"No." Melody said as she put the paper work in her bag. "Thank you, Damon, but I'm going to look around town."

"Why don't you get Stefan to help you?"

Melody was slightly unsure about that as she doesn't know Stefan or barely knows Damon. She shook her head before walking out. Stefan looked at Damon with a glare and followed Melody just to make sure she was safe.
~~~
"Are you sure this is the place?" Elena asked.

"Yes and she has a sister and is here looking for clues."

Elena nodded as she went to knock just for Liz to walk out. "If you need anything, Melody, just call me."

"I will and thank you for helping me."

"Melody, why don't you come and stay with me and my daughter? Caroline would love to have someone else in the house."

"Umm...sure." Melody said as she saw a girl and Stefan. "Hi?"

"Melody, this is Elena Gilbert."

"Hi, I'm Melody Swan." She said. "Would you like to come in?"

Elena nodded as she walked in behind Melody. Stefan watched at how Melody and Elena were talking. They seemed like they were okay with one another. He didn't think of this before, but Melody was a beautiful, quiet girl. Stefan knew that if this girl found out about vampires, she would be scared, but the way she acts with Damon, she was capable of trusting him.
~~~
That night, Melody was dressed for the bachelor night at the grill. She wanted to get out and see the town. Damon was up on stage with the other bachelor's as she sat down. Stefan and Elena looked at her as she sat down. "I think we should sit with her." Elena said. "At least she can have friends that she can trust."

"Sure."

Melody looked at Stefan as he sat beside her as Elena was paying attention to the drawing. "What else do you know about your family?"

"I'm from here is all I could gather. Damon helped me discover that I have a sister and that's all he could fine." She tells him. "Liz is helping me out too."

"What if I help you?" Stefan asked her as Elena went up to Damon for what he said about Isobel.

"Will she agree to it?"

"I don't know, but you discover that you have family out there and I would like to be able to help you and earn your trust."

Melody looked at Stefan before he walked out causing her to see Elena leaving. Melody sighed as she grabbed her things and walked out of the grill to head to her hotel room for one more night. Stefan didn't hear what Elena was saying as he watched Melody Swan leave. He will help her find her family.