Ten

Melody was walking when she saw Katherine. "Melody?"

"You killed me." She says remembering who she was. "Why did you kill me?"

Katherine smiled. "The Salvatore's didn't piece it together just yet?" She shook her head. "Melody, I had a sister who died in the hands of someone who wants me dead. I turned you because I want that sister back, but knowing you are hers it makes things a bit better."

"Her?" Melody questioned.

"You'll find out soon, but for right now, distract Elena."

"How about...no." She says. "Elena doesn't like me. She hates that Stefan hangs out with me and that Damon named me his best friend." Melody sighed as she looked at Katherine. "You might need to find someone who Elena will listen to. Not me."

Katherine watched Melody leave making her know she was telling the truth. She wondered if what Isobel told her was true. If Stefan has feelings for Melody Swan.
~~~
Stefan was dreaming of the ball from 1864. He smiled as he danced with his partner just to see it was Melody. He wasn't shocked or afraid. He just kept dancing. "So you do have feelings for my sister." Katherine says. "She looks like Melody, but it's not. Her name is Harmony."

"Harmony?" Stefan says. "How did I not meet her?"

"She was dead before I met you." She tells him as the dream changed to Elena and Damon playing pool as Melody walked up to him. "She was always there to accept you and doesn't see that she's in love with you. She values your friendship more than Elena values your relationship." 

Stefan looked at Melody as she touched his face. "It hurts seeing that look you give her, but Melody...I don't think I can harm Melody."

Stefan watched as Melody leaned up and kissed him causing him to wake up. He looked to see who he thought was Elena before moving out of bed. "Katherine."
~~~
Melody walked into the grill and order her a drink. She smiled as she found a place to sit. Damon and Elena saw her. "You never told her about her being your sister."

"I can't." She says. "The way Stefan is so willing to help her..."

"Elena, Melody wouldn't do that to to you. She respects you for one and despite Stefan's feeling for her, he stays with you."

Elena saw Melody walking out and knew she heard them. "She heard."
~~~
"Hey, dad. I'm sorry for not calling you. I was upset..." she smiled as he said it was alright. "Thanks, dad. Is mom still mad at me?"

Katherine saw Melody on the phone talking to her dad. Hearing that him and Renee hated that they hid the truth from her and was sorry had Melody telling him that she will call her mom.

She turned around and saw Katherine. "Be careful, Melody."

"I will?"

Katherine watched Melody make a call. "Hi, mom."

Sorry it's short hopefully next chapter is longer.