Seven

Bonnie saw Matt sitting outside Caroline's room, she walked over to him. "What happened?"

"We were leaving when Tyler heard this strange noise causing us to hit a tree. Everyone was okay, but when I saw Melody on the ground and then Caroline..."

"Melody is here?" Bonnie asked as Damon arrived.

"Yeah. She's in surgery. They don't think she will make it."

Damon heard what Matt said and knew that he was going to give her blood. That girl doesn't deserve to die. When Elena arrived, he listened more, but heard Elena asking to save Caroline and Melody. "She's my sister, Bonnie." Elena tells her causing Bonnie to stare in shock. "I can't lose her either."

"I can do it." Damon said. "I was planning on giving my blood to Melody anyway."

"Why?" Bonnie asked.

"Because she is my one and only friend." He said. "She doesn't know about her family yet since no one didn't tell her." Damon looked at Elena. "Due to jealousy, but she's not here for a boyfriend. She's just here for answers."

"I realized my mistake." Elena said.

"Do it." Bonnie said.
~~~
Stefan walked into Melody's room to see her sound asleep. He bit his wrist and gave her some blood too. He sighed. "You're going to be okay, Melody."
~~~
The next night after the funeral, Melody sat watching tv when Elena walked in. "Hi."

"Why are you here?' She asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You don't like me because Stefan was helping me and you thought I was trying to make a move on Stefan when I was just trying to have more friends." She said.

Katherine walked over to her. "I'm sorry for this Melody." She said causing the Swan girl to look at her confused before Katherine suffocated her. "If they only knew why I did this to you."

Melody stopped fighting as she died. Katherine sighed as she actually hated what she did. Leaving the room, she knows that Melody will wake up from Stefan's blood in her system along with Damon's.