Thirteen

Waking up in her room, Melody noticed she was still at the Salvatore house. She raised up to see a box on her bed. She didn't know anyone was there making her take the box. She opened it up to see a note from Katherine. We need to talk.

"Melody?" She looked up to see Stefan. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She says. "Umm...who got me this?"

Stefan shrugged. "Are you going?"

Melody nodded as she looked at the note. She was going to see what Katherine wanted. Stefan wondered what is wrong with her as she went to her closet to change.
~~~
Meeting up at the grill, Katherine walked over to Melody. "Tell the boys that I want that moonstone." She tells her. "Or I'll rip this town apart."

"Katherine, what do you want with the moonstone?"

"You don't need to know right now."

Melody looked at her as she went to speak, but Katherine was already gone making her call Stefan. "Stefan, Katherine was just here." She says. "She knows we have the moonstone, but she won't tell us why she wants it."

"Come home and we'll figure something out."

Melody ended the call and left. She wished to know who bought that dress.
~~~
When she got back, she didn't see Stefan. Seeing the time, Melody went up to her room and knew what she was going to do. Get ready for tonight.

Stefan walked in and heard the shower running causing him to grab the long dress that Katherine bought and replace it with the purple one. Something he thought was her style.

Melody walked out in her towel to see a new box. Looking around her room, Melody wondered who was in her room.

Walking up to her bed, Melody picked it up to see it was from Stefan. Smiling, she opened the box and gasped at the black and purple dress. Her two favorite colors.

Seeing a note, Melody read it.

Will you dance with me tonight? - Stefan

"Okay." She says as she grabbed the dress and went to get ready.
~~~
Arriving at the ball late, Melody walked in just to feel a sharp pain. Jeremy looked at Melody and grabbed her. "What's happening?" She asked.

"I know what's happening." Jeremy says as he carried Melody into another room. "Bonnie..."

"I'm on it."

Caroline came running in as Melody screamed out in pain. Jeremy ran to the room the Salvatore's were in. "Stop!" He says causing them to look at him. "You are also hurting Melody."

"What?" Stefan says hurt.

"See, I targeted someone that I knew you cared more about."

Stefan glared. "Unlink her now!"

"Sorry. Not till I get the moonstone."

Stefan glared. Melody was in pain because of him and Damon.
~~~
Once Melody was okay to go home, she changed into regular clothes. Walking out of the Lockwoods house, Melody walked towards her car with Elena not too far behind her.

Elena gasped as someone snapped Melody's neck before she turned to run, but she blacked out too. Putting both girls into the car, the man got in the driver seat before driving off to meet at the location where a guy is waiting for the girls.