Fifteen

Melody woke up and had a plan. She wanted to know why she was born and why Katherine turned her. She wanted answers. Hearing her phone vibrate, Melody looked to see Stefan texting her causing her to smile a bit. I need answers.

Laying her phone down, Melody started getting dressed. She heard her phone ring as Caroline walked in. "It's Stefan."

"I know."

"What's up?" She asked. "You are hiding something from him."

"No. I told him what I was doing and he isn't too happy about it. I want answers." She states. "Katherine turned me and it's not because of her sister. There is another reason and I have to know how I exist. Even if it means I'm stuck with that so called sister." Melody looked at Caroline. "I need answers."

"She may tell you, but Elena, she may not."

"I'll call Stefan on my way to the tomb." She says. "I just need answers for my existence before I feel like I should have never..."

"Finish that sentence and I will snap your neck. You have me for a sister and I'm happy you were born." The blonde says. "And so is Stefan."

"Thanks." Melody says hugging her. "I'll tell you everything later."

Caroline watched Melody leave hearing her tell Stefan the truth. She wasn't going to lie to him and that's what made Stefan fall in love with Melody. She was honest.
~~~
Stefan stood waiting for Melody. He couldn't believe Elena tried to get back with him, but he made himself clear. He fell for Melody. Seeing the girl arriving, Stefan walked over to her. "Are you sure because Katherine can lie."

"She may lie, but something tells me that she will tell me the truth." She tells him. "Don't worry about me..."

"I have rights to worry." Stefan tells her as he pulled her into a hug. "I don't want to lose you."

Melody knew that the talk she had this morning with Caroline was something that had her thinking. Now, Stefan proved it. She was glad to be born. He was showing his love to her that she thought only, Caroline, Liz, and Charlie had for her. "Let's go in." She tells him as she grabbed his hand. "We're in this together."

Stefan smiled as they walked in hearing Elena and Katherine. "You aren't telling her everything." Stefan says. "I know when you lie."

"I know, but I don't want Elena knowing. Melody can know, but not her." Katherine tells them. "She doesn't need to hear everything."

"Than why do I exist if your sister died?" Melody asked. "Elena wants me dead, but everyone else doesn't."

"Because Hatmony had a child." Katherine says. "He was beautiful, but the father didn't know she was even pregnant. He never knew he had a child."

"Oh."

"Yeah." Katherine says as she wiped her eyes. "I lost my sister and nephew all in one night." She looked at Melody with a smile. "But I have a chance with you and I am willing to help you and only you."

Stefan pulled Melody close. "I think it's time to go."

Melody handed two blood bags over to Katherine. "There will be more when I come back." She says. "You went through hell, but you don't deserve this type of punishment."

"It's what happens when you betray a man who needs your blood."

"The sun and the moon curse?" Katherine nodded. "I'm starting to believe the curse is actually on him."

Katherine thought about it as Melody and Stefan left. She may be on to something. What was I needed for and now Elena? What type of curse is on Klaus?