Twenty one

"Melody?" She raised up and looked at Caroline. "The new decade dance will be up."

"Decade dance? I don't dance." She tells her sister. "Why would I want to go to one?"

"Because Stefan may go if you go and I want to spend time with my sister." She says. "Please. I found this cute dress for you."

Melody sighed and nodded. She will see if Stefan would like to go. Grabbing her phone, she saw started ringing causing her to laugh as she answered. Caroline couldn't believe she has a sister and her sister is a mate to her best friend. What's next for Melody and Stefan? A marriage and a baby!
~~~
At school, Elena tapped on Melody's shoulder to show her the flyer. "Show this to Stefan. Jason doesn't like the idea, but he said he'll go with me."

"You really are moving on?" She asked.

"I want to know my sister. I can't be jealous over a man who I know will never be mine after learning what you are to him. Jason is giving me that reason and I think I'm falling for him."

Melody smiled as she looked at Stefan causing him to look at her. "Are you sure?'

"Nope." She says. "I just want to spend time with you."

Klaus walked in to the classroom in Alaric's body and saw Harmony. He looked to see a name he has never heard before. Melody Swan. He wondered how she exist, but it seems as if she is very important to Stefan. The ripper. Something he has never seen before and had to know who she was. "Today, we are going to talk about the 1920s."

"What? I thought the subject was on the 1960s." Melody says causing Alaric to look at her.

Stefan looked at Melody who was slightly confused. "Mel?"

"Stefan, there is something wrong here." She tells him. "We need to be careful today and tonight."

Stefan nodded as did Jason. Melody faced the front till she suddenly felt sick. Stefan looked at her as she placed her hand on her stomach then her mouth before running out of the room. "Melody?" He called out as he ran after her.

In the hallway, Melody was throwing up in a trash can as Stefan held her hair. He was confused, but right now, he's questions can wait. Melody looked at him smiling. "Thank you, Stefan." She tells him. "That was sudden."

"Yeah, are you okay, baby?"

"Yes." She tells him as he kissed her head.

"Go rinse your mouth out, I'll be right here waiting."

Melody smiled as she ran inside, but pulled something from her bag that she bought the day Isobel died. She looked at the box and started reading it. She put the box away as she was going go wait. She maybe pregnant, but she wants to make sure first. Waking out of thr bathroom, Stefan looked at her. "I'm okay."

"I'm unsure about us going to this dance." Stefan tells her. "You're not acting like yourself."

"I'm okay..." Stefan gave her a look. "Let's make a deal. If I feel any worse, we can leave."

Stefan was a little unsure causing Melody to sigh. He knew she was lying to herself, but he understood why she wanted to go. To spend time with him. Melody started walking away as she was not going to argue with him. "Mel?" She looked at him. "Where are you going?"

"Home. I don't want to argue with you. I know you care and I'm not going to make a big deal about it." She tells him. "I love you and I will see you when you get home."

Stefan smiled as she wasn't going to argue. "Hey?" She looked at him. "How about I go with you and hold you while you sleep. Then later, it will be us. How about we have our own little dance."

Melody smiled as she ran to him and jumped in his arms. Giving him a kiss, Stefan knew she liked that plan. "I love you."

"I love you."