Nineteen

Katherine saw Melody in the kitchen getting her something to drink. She smirked as she walked in and hugged her. Melody looked and shook her head. "I know who you are as we both know she won't even hug me." She tells her. "Why are you here?"

"To make a point." She tells her. "You never got to speak to John, but I'm here to help you. I know they know you believe me and understand me as I can't lie to someone who I care for deeply."

Melody turned around as Katherine moved away as the three Salvatores walked in. "Elena?" Jason questioned causing Melody to look at her.

"Welp, have fun."

Damon and Stefan grabbed Melody causing her to smile as Elena walked in. "And the real one is there." She states as Jason looked at Elena. "She's Katherine. She cares more for me then Elena so I will always know the difference."

Stefan watched her walk away and looked at Katherine. "Why are you here?"

"Melody knows and she will tell you everything." Katherine says looking at the other brother she loved. "Jason."
~~~
"What exactly did Katherine tell you?" Stefan asked as he walked with Melody.

"Just that she knows more of what is going on and I'm the only one to listen." She says as she looked at her boyfriend. "Stefan, I think we should listen to Katherine. She knows Klaus better than anyone and this ritual. Who else would know besides Elijah and he is in the basement with a dagger."

Stefan nodded. "Okay, you have a point." He says. "At least we know Katherine will be telling the truth to you."

"Yep."

"Melody, are you staying the night with me?"

She kissed him and walked away causing Stefan to laugh. That was his answer. They were working together and they were going to find out more on Klaus and this ritual. "Stefan?" He looked at Elena. "Will you see if Melody would like to join me, Bonnie and Caroline?"

"No. If she is the only one to get Katherine to talk, I'm going to need her." Stefan tells her. "Plus, why the sudden change, you've already made your point that you don't like Melody because I left you for her."

Elena didn't respond causing Stefan to walk away. Jason walked over and sighed. "Maybe try to talk to Melody first because Stefan isn't going to do what you want him to do. He knows how Melody feels about you and whatever you want to do you need to speak to her first."

"She won't listen."

"Then you'll have to prove to her that you want to be sisters instead of whatever is happening because Katherine is the sister Melody is looking up too. I can already tell it."

"Me too."
~~~
Caroline called asking Melody to come help her win Matt back. Melody sighed as she sat at one of the tables with Matt. Caroline walked up on stage and started singing. "You know, she really loves you."

"I know." He says. "I feel like she's hiding something from me."

"It's about me." She tells him. "I know she wants to tell you, but she knows you would be afraid. Just trust me. I won't hurt you or anyone here."

Matt was confused till he ran up to Caroline and kissed her. Melody smiled at them. That was when the glass behind her busted causing her to look outside at Jonas. "That son of a bitch." She says as she went to leave.

"Help!" She heard Matt causing her to go over to him to see Caroline.

"No." She says as she bit her wrist causing Matt to look at Melody frightened. "Come on." She said as tears started to flow.

Caroline gasped as looked at her sister. She hugged Melody as Matt noticed the wound that Caroline had was gone. He looked at Melody with one question. "What are you?"

Melody looked at him as Caroline did. Caroline grabbed Matt and left as Melody had something to do. Kill Jonas.
~~~
Finding where Jonas was at, Melody walked in just to see Katherine killing Jonas. She didn't show any sympathy. "Help me."

"No." She says. "I know Damon killed Luca but you have no rights trying to kill the people I love. My own friend has to know what I am now all because of you. If something else happens to Caroline, I will make sure the person suffers."

Katherine watched Melody walk over and snapped Jonas's neck. She smirked as she looked at her. "Well, I see you do care for Caroline."

"I'll do the same if it was Stefan." She says. "I'm going to him now."

"Be careful." Katherine says as she watched her leave. "I love you, Melody."