Seventeen

Stefan knew Melody wanted some alone time. So, he found a cabin by the lake to take her to. Even with Elena asking him to go with her, which he declined. He moved on and so should she. "I heard from Elena that she going to her family cabin." Caroline says.

"Yeah, but that's not going to happen with me. She asked if I wanted to go. I told her to move on because I have Melody. Someone that treats me for me."

"Well, I'm glad you asked your best friend to help." She says. "Melody has no clue about this."

"You tell her everything. What changed?"

Caroline looked at him smiling. "Melody never had a surprise before and when she told me everything I knew that this had to be her first surprise with her boyfriend."

Melody walked in with someone she doesn't know that knows Stefan behind her. "Hello, brother."

"Jason." Stefan says. "Why are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I heard about the ritual and I want to help."

Stefan looked at Melody who was confused. "Well, Caroline can catch you up on that. I'm taking my girlfriend out of town and away from what is happening."

Melody smiled. She couldn't be mad at him for not mentioning Jason, but there was a reason for it.
~~~
"Melody, I'm sorry for never bringing him up. We all had a fallen out, but Damon and I came back."

"It's fine, Stefan." She tells him. "I don't pry."

Stefan smiled as he turned off onto a road causing Melody to be confused till she saw where he was taking her. "Surprise."

Melody couldn't believe he brought her here. She got out of the car once it was parked. Stefan turned the car off and stepped out just for Melody to appear in front of him before she kissed him.

Stefan shut the door as he picked her up and carried her to the door. Melody pulled back smiling. "I'm ready."

Stefan opened the door. "Melody, if we do this, promise me that it's forever."

"It's forever."

"Then you're mine."

Melody ripped his shirt off as they went inside. With the kick of his foot, the door shut as Stefan ran upstairs to the room.

Tossing Melody on the bed, she raised up just for Stefan to appear on top of her. He looked at her as he took her pants off causing Melody to blush. "Um... this is my first time."

"I'll be easy."

"No. I want you to go at the pace you're used to."

Stefan nodded as he continued. Melody smiled as her life was completed with Stefan. The man she keeps falling deeply in love with.