Ch: 3

𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was in the kitchen making myself avocado and shrimp salad because why the hell not. I was cutting the avocado when Eiji's sister came into the kitchen and leaned over the counter,

"Hi." I said smiling at her.

"Hi." She said and waved. "Imanani o shite iru no?"

"Jibun de sarada o tsukette imasu." I said. "I'm making myself a salad."

"Watashi no sukinatabemono wa nattodesu." She said. 

"Hontoni?" I asked. "Sore mo eiji no sukinatabemonodesu." 

"Un." Eiji's sister said. Eiji walked into the room. 

"Hi Eiji." I said. Eiji hugged me from behind and watched me make my food. 

𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐄𝐢𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐄𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 

I fed him a piece of shrimp.  

"Anata wa asshu, eiji ga sukidesu ka?" Eiji's sister asked. We both looked at her.

"Sore wa doko karatomo naku gimondeshita." Eiji said to her. I nodded,

"Un." I could tell Eiji was embarrassed. No one as ever asked that question, and to hear it coming from Eiji's sister felt weird. 

"How do we say this?" I asked Eiji. 

"I don't know. I don't even know how to feel about that question." He said.

"Same." Eiji then said to his sister,

"Asshu wa watashi ni totte totemo taisetsudesu. Watashi wa kare o totemo aishiteimasu." I didn't know all of what he said, but I know he said I was dear to him. 

"Deto shimasen ka?" She asked. 

"Asshu ga sono ichi-po o fumidasu junbi ga dekite iru ka do wa wakarimasen." Eiji said. I looked at him, he smiled. 

"Kyo wa asshu Izumo o misete moraemasu ka?" His sister asked. I turned and looked at Eiji,

"Anata wa dekiru?" I asked. "Can you?"

"We can. I'll ask my mom if we can take my sister." Eiji said and left. 

"Yay!" I said. 

A couple minutes later me, Eiji, and his sister were driving around his town. My head was out the window and people smiled when I waved to them.

"Asshu wa shiawasedesu ka?" I heard Eiji's sister ask. 

"Asshu wa totemo shiawaseda to omoimasu." Eiji told her. I put my head back in the car,

"The air smells good." I said. "Nothing like the air of New York." 

"Where to first Ash?" Eiji asked me. 

"I wanna walk around the place that's usually the busiest." I said. 

"Sate, machi no hiroba ni ikimasu." Eiji said.

"Yay!" I threw my arms in the air. Eiji and his sister laughed. When we got to his town center I basically jumped out of the car. 

"Eiji come on!" I said. I ran over to the drivers side and dragged Eiji out of the car

"Saiko." I said dragging him by his hand. "Let's go!" When Eiji wouldn't move I would pull him by his hand until he started walking.

𝐄𝐢𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ash was now like an impatient little kid, I couldn't be happier. Just a couple days ago when we walked around my neighborhood he was really tense and anxious. Now he was relaxed and happy. At least I hope that's the case, because Ash as a lot to get over and forget. 

"Anata-tachi wa saisho ni nani o mitaidesu ka?" I asked Ash and my sister.

"Tabemono." My sister said. I looked at Ash and he nodded. 

"Don'na tabemono?" I asked. "Ash what type of food?"

"Something I have not tried yet." Ash said. 

"Watashi no okiniiri no resutoran." My sister said. "Now please." 

"Wakatta." I said and grabbed both her and Ash's hand and walked towards her favorite restaurant. 

We made it to the restaurant and sat down. 

"What do you eat in Japan?" Ash asked me. 

"Well it's mostly what I had you try back in New York, if you remember that. There's also other stuff." I said. 

"Like what?" 

"You might like Tempura. It's deep fried meat." I said.

"What type of meat?" Ash asked. 

"It can be seafood or your normal meat." My sister said. I nodded.

"Yeah." 

"I honestly want to try everything." Ash said. "Everything sounds nice." 

"Do you want to try the Tempura Ash?" I asked. 

"Sure." Ash said. Ash leaned back in his chair. My sister put her chopsticks in her mouth and pretended to be a vampire. 

"Grr." She said looking at Ash. Ash follow along and did the same thing. 

"Grr." He said back. I laughed. 

"O hashi o oroshite kudasai." I told my sister. 

"Doshite?" She asked. 

"E e, biggu buro, nazedesu ka?" Ash asked kind of mockingly. 

"Hashi wa taberu tame no monodakara." I said. Ash and my sister took the chopsticks out of their mouths and put them down.

"Domo arigatogozaimasu." I said to them. Ash stuck his tongue out at me,

"Bao o shirake saseru hito." He said in a joking tone. My sister laughed. Ash smiled at her.