Ch: 32

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I woke up to the feeling of the cold air conditioning. I looked beside me and saw Eiji sleeping peacefully. Eiji opened his eyes and looked right at me,

"Do I now know why everyone liked you?" He asked. I laughed.

"I did go rough on you didn't I." I said. "Oops." We heard the door open then a high pitched scream. Sally and Remy were standing there. Remy looked scared and disgusted and they were covering Sally's eyes. 

"We came to wake you up, that was a mistake." They said sounding like they were about to cry and turned around still covering Sally's eyes. Remy also closed the door. We then heard everyone scream,

"Oh my god." I said. 

"I think we should get dressed." Eiji said. 

"Good idea." I said and ran into the bathroom and locked the door,

"Ash!" Eiji said knocking on the door, "Let me in." I ignored him. I needed to thing over what happened a couple hours earlier. I hooked up with Eiji. 

"Oh my god." I said. I probably sat there for a while because Eiji knocked on the door again,

"Aslan, do you need clothes?" He asked. I unlocked the door and hid behind the door sticking my head out. 

"Would you mind handing me some comfy clothes Eiji?" I asked. Eiji threw a white shirt and jeans at me.

"Jeans aren't comfortable." I said. 

"I need to be more comfortable than you do." Eiji said. "Wear them. Unless you want sweatpants." Eiji then threw sweatpants at me. 

"Thank you." I said then closed the bathroom door again. When I came back out Eiji was brushing his hair, 

"Make sure your not limping when we go into the kitchen." I said and smirked. Eiji looked back at me. I snickered,

"I will be limping. The kids already know what happened and what we did last night. Because Remy and Sally walked in." Eiji said. 

"I will be be in the kitchen. Come out when you're ready." I said putting on my glasses and walking out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and everyone was staring at me.

"Good morning." Josh said sitting at the head of the table crossing his legs, folding his hands together on his lap. 

"Good morning." I said looking confused and grabbed a plastic container of croissants and sat on the marble counter. 

"Have fun last night?" Ethan asked, smirking. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Right. Like we totally didn't hear you and Eiji last night screaming and moaning each other's names." Isaac said smiling and nodding. 

"I don't know what you heard, but it wasn't me. Eiji was the one screaming and moaning." I said. 

"Speaking of Eiji." Oliver said. I looked in the doorway and saw Eiji standing there. 

"Good morning body of the rising sun." Remy said. My eyes widened, oh gosh. They really did hear me. 

"Where'd that come from?" Eiji said and stood next to me. 

"My mouth." I said before shoving the rest of the croissant in my mouth. 

"Guess what Aslan did that to." Jeremy said. I spit out some of the croissant and started coughing.

"Jeremy, you're still too young to make those jokes." Eiji said. 

"How old was Ash when he lost his virginity?" Jeremy asked.