Ch: 11

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 @𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 @𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ash went with Jenkins and Charlie to ask about the Rehabilitation Home and Ash was granted permission to start it. Aslan and Eiji started thinking of ideas, they were gonna call it Jade's Rehabilitation Home. Eiji suggested putting a plague on the wall and having it say what the home was for and that the two of them established it. 

A little girl named Sally was walking on the sidewalk and found the gates. She stopped in front of them and stared at the mansion. 

"Jade's Rehabilitation Home?" She said and looked at the plague. Sally grabbed onto the bars and tried to get a good look of the mansion's surrounding property. 

"Hello! Anyone home!" She yelled hoping someone inside would hear her. She decided she could fit through the bars and walked on the grass. She found Aslan sitting at a pavilion reading a book. 

"Hello sir." She said. Ash looked at her,

"Hello young lady." He said. 

"Do you live here?" Sally asked. Ash smiled,

"I do. I'm Aslan, what's your name?" 

"I'm Sally." Sally said. 

"How'd you get in?" Ash asked. 

"I slid through the bars." She said. 

"What were you doing walking around by yourself?" 

"I ran from home because dad and brother are stinky." Sally said making a face. Aslan knew what she meant but asked anyway.

"Stinky in what way?" 

"They did bad and mean things to me." She said. 

"That's not good. I'm glad you saved yourself." Ash said. Sally pulled her shirt collar down,

"I have bruises." She said. 

"Could I take you inside to fix it?" Aslan asked. Sally put her finger up,

"As long as you're not like dad or brother." She said. 

"I'm not, I'm more like you actually." Ash said and gently grabbed her hand, walking her inside. Evan ran up immediately,

"Aslan!" He said. "I dropped something really essential in mud outside." 

"What'd you drop?" Ash asked. 

"Me and Josh may or may not have brought our dresser outside then dropped it in a mud puddle then tried to wash it off with the pressure washer." Evan said. 

"Your dresser is made of wood." Ash said. 

"I know." Evan said. "You might need to replace it before it starts growing mold and mildew." Ash made a disgusted face.

"Sorry." Evan said. "I'll ask Eiji instead." Evan was about to walk off when Ash stopped him for a second,

"Evan. Wait a second." Evan made a 180 turn,

"Yes?" He said. 

"This is Sally. She looks around your age." Aslan said. Evan nodded,

"Is she staying with us now?" He asked. 

"I'll have to write her into the program but yeah." Ash said. 

"Cool. Now where's Eiji?" Evan asked. 

"I haven't seen him I've been outside." Ash said. 

"Dang it." Evan said. "I'll go find him." Evan then ran off. 

"Who's Eiji?" Sally asked looking up at Ash.

"He's my boyfriend." Ash said. Eiji coincidentally walked through the door when Ash said that.

"Aslan!" He said and walked up to them, Ash turned around and gave Eiji a quick peck on the lips. 

"This is Sally, Sally this is Eiji." Ash gestured to Sally. 

"Hi Sally." Eiji said. 

"Hi." Sally said. "You guys are cute, when are you getting married?" This caught both Ash and Eiji off guard. 

"Uh well...." Eiji tried to say.

"It's...." Ash started. 

"Difficult. No, not difficult." Eiji said. "I know what we are. We're dating we're boyfriends." 

"We might not get married." Ash said. That's not right, he thought. 

"I'll be right back." Ash said his voice lowering an octave. He walked away covering his face with his hands. 

"Ash! Did I say something wrong?!" Eiji yelled to him. 

"No!" Ash yelled back. 

"Dang it!" Eiji said loudly. "I messed up! Sally I messed up!"

"You can fix it, he's your boyfriend." Sally said. "Or I can fix it if you did mess up."

"You're a really self-aware child." Eiji said. 

"I should be. My dad and brother were garbage." Sally said. 

"I'm so sorry. Do you mind talking to Ash?"

"No I don't mind." Sally smiled. 

𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I ran into an empty room and started screaming. In Japanese.

"Watashi wa totemo orokadesu! Kare wa puropozu shite iru ka do ka!" I stomped my foot and held my hands over my head.  

"Am I interrupting something?" I heard Sally's voice from the door and turned around. 

"No your not interrupting anything Sally." I said. "I'm just frustrated." 

"About what?" Sally asked. 

"My relationship." I said. "We've been dating for 7 years." 

"I don't think I can help with that. Eiji might be planning something you don't know." Sally said. I thought for a minute,

"You might be right Sally. Now I just have to wait." I said. Wait.... I don't think so. I'm gonna be thinking about it until Eiji decides to propose. Eiji's has a mind of his own.