Ch: 24

𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 (𝐍𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫) 

𝐄𝐢𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ash was pretty set on not moving a muscle, and making me do absolutely everything. I waited on him hand and foot while also taking care of the kids. I came into our room with a tray of snacks and Ash was sitting up with his feet up on a pillow. 

"Hey babe." I said. 

"Hi." He said. "Did you bring my food Samurai boy?" After Ash said that me smiled. 

"Really? Arthur used to call me that." I said handing Ash the tray. 

"I may have hated Arthur, but that nickname wasn't awful." He said. "I'll be calling you that until further notice." 

"Thanks Ash." I said and was about to walk over when Evan screamed my name. I then stopped in my tracks and frowned.

"I love you! But I will be right back." I said aggressively and turned around and marched out the door. I walked out and found Evan. 

"Yes?" I asked. Evan turned from Mark, Jack, Peter, and Hayden. 

"We have been talking and we decided it's finally time to ask." Evan said. 

"Can we have a dog?" Jack asked. I gave them a pained smile,

"You know I'll have to talk to Ash." I said. 

"But you're older than him." Mark said. 

"I know that. But this is his house as well." I said. "I'll go talk to him." I walked back to our room. Ash was in the same position, but eating the food I brought him.

"Back so soon? Didn't Evan need something?" He asked. 

"He just asked me a question." I said. 

"Well don't bother bringing me into it." Ash said. 

"Well I guess you want me to adopt a dog without your permission. I'll just tell Evan, Mark, Jack, Peter, and Hayden that you said yes." I said and left the room.

"Wait what?!" I heard Ash yell. Ash then ran out of the room and ran passed me. 

"You didn't tell me you wanted a dog!" He said to Evan. 

"But you aren't worrying about anything today." Evan said. I looked away as Ash looked at me. 

"I honestly love dogs, but at the rate we're at right now with the rehabilitation home, new kids are gonna be coming in at least once a week." Ash said. 

"But a dog is good therapy." Hayden said. I could see on Ash's face that he was considering it. 

"Fine!" He yelled. "We can get a dog!" Everyone came out of their rooms. 

"We're getting a dog!?" Jeremy asked. 

"Yes." I said. Everyone started jumping and screaming. 

"What type of dog?!" Jenny asked. 

"We'll discuss that in a meeting, everybody in the living room!" Aslan shouted and pointed in the direction in the living room." All the kids ran in a jumble into the living room. Soon enough everyone squeezed into couches and on chairs.

"What are everyone's favorites breeds of dogs?" I asked sitting on Ash's lap. 

"I like big fluffy nice dogs." Sally said. 

"I like small chill dogs." Ethan said. 

"How about a Golden Retriever?" Ash asked. Everyone nodded.

"And I already have a name." I said. 

"What is it?" Miles asked. 

"How does Skipper sound?" I asked looking at Ash. He smiled,

"I like it." He said. 

"I like it too." Oliver said.

"Yeah." Sally said. 

"When are you getting the dog Aslan?" Josh asked.

"I'm going to start looking for puppies tomorrow. I'm going back to my room, Eiji will take care of you guys." Aslan said getting up and walked away. 

"Eiji start looking for dogs!" They all said in unison. 

"I'll look with Ash tomorrow." I said running out of the living room. I ran into mine and Ash's room. Ash was cozy in the blankets again. 

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Shouldn't you be taking care of the kids?"

"I learned my lesson Ash! I won't leave again! And if I do I'll take you with me." I said. Ash smiled,

"That's better." He said and held his arms out. "Come here." I walked over to Ash and laid down with him. 

"I'm calling Max over so he can watch the kids while we hang out." Ash said. 

"That'd be really nice." I said. "Thanks Ash." Ash nodded.

Max came over with Michael to hang out with the kids while me and Ash sat in our room cuddling. I was cuddling against his chest laughing at the stories he was telling me. He told me in detail the story of how he met Shorter and how he met Blanca. 

"Did Blanca really break Marvin's wrist?" I asked. Ash nodded,

"Yup." He said. 

"Damn." I said. "I did not know Blanca was that strong."

"He told me it wasn't about being strong, he told me it was about knowing the weak point of the bones and the joints." Ash said. I tilted my head,

"Blanca is one smart man." I said. 

"He was a professionally trained assassin." Ash said. 

"Oh right. I forgot." I said. Ash laughed and kissed me, I kissed him back. He than hooked his arms behind my neck and I put my hands on his back. Ash then licked my bottom lip and I gasped and pulled away, 

"Ash? What are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me,

"I don't know. I've always done that on natural instinct." He said smiling awkwardly. I smiled,

"Some natural instincts are hard to get rid of." I said. "Let's get rid of that one." Ash looked away. 

"I'll try." He said. "Those instincts are "hard" to get rid of. No pun intended." Ash then laughed. I blushed,

"That was a really bad joke. Never say that again!" Ash looked down and nodded, 

"Okay. Okay." He said. "Fine I won't make hard jokes again."

"No!" I yelled and covered my ears. Ash laughed. 

"It's not funny!" I said waving my arms. 

"It is to me." Ash said and hugged me.