Ch: 1

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The librarian turned Ash's body over and screamed. 

"This is a library!" Someone yelled. 

"Quiet woman!" Said another person. The Librarian took someone's phone and called 911, they showed up and took Ash to the hospital. 

Max heard from Blanca that Ash was in the hospital and that he got stabbed. Max ran out of the elevator and ran over to Ash as doctors were rolling him through the hallway, Blanca was already standing next to him. 

"Ash!" Max said. "Can you hear me? It's your buddy Max." 

"Max." Ash said opening his eyes. 

"Who did this?" Blanca asked Ash.

"Lao." Ash said in a quiet voice. 

"Where's Lao?" Max asked. 

"Dead. I killed him." Ash said and closed his eyes again. Max and Blanca looked at each other as Ash was rolled away.

Blanca and Max left the hospital, and met with Sing and the other members of Ash's gang. 

"Ash is okay." Max said. Everyone celebrated quietly. 

"But there's something else." Blanca said. 

"What happened?" Sing asked. 

"Ash killed Lao." Blanca told Sing.

"What! I'll kill him!" Sing yelled standing up.

"No. Lao stabbed him it was a matter of self defense!" Max stepped in. "Why Lao tried to kill Ash should be the real question." 

"Lao is protective, he was probably only thinking about the fight and.... tried to kill Ash to protect me." Sing said. "But didn't know that we called it off." Sing facepalmed. 

"Damn." Blanca said sitting down. Everyone heard footsteps and turned around, Yut-Lung was standing by himself in the doorway. 

"What now?" Sing asked standing up. Yut-Lung backed up a bit,

"I came alone." He said. 

"I've had enough of your schemes. Because of you Eiji is back in Japan, and Ash nearly died." Sing said to Yut-Lung. 

"I deserve that. I also deserve to be dead for everything I did to, Ash, Eiji, Shorter, and all of you." Yut-Lung said. 

"Are you trying to?" Sing started asking.

"Apologize? Yeah." 

"You've come a long way, young sir." Blanca said to Yut-Lung.

"I don't usually to this. But when Ash is better..... we're getting him on a plane to Japan." Yut-Lung told everyone. Everyone agreed and cheered. 

𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Almost everyone was with Ash in his hospital room. 

"Hey." Ash said. 

"Hey." Everyone responded.

"How are you feeling boss." Bones asked.

"Better." Ash said then looked at Sing. "I killed Lao, I'm sorry." Sing smiled.

"I'll miss him, but at least you're alive and that's what matters." He said. Ash looked out his window,

"Yeah, I guess." He said,

𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Hospitals are boring, I would know a lot about that. All I wanted to do was see Eiji, but then Lao stabbed me. 

"Eiji." I said. "I'm coming when I get better."

"You better be." A familiar sweet voice said. I looked at the door and saw Eiji by the doorway in a wheelchair with Ibe behind him.

"Eiji?" I said and tried to get up.

"Ash don't get up." Eiji rolled himself towards me, I reached out and hugged him. 

"Never leave me again!" I said. 

"I won't, I'm only leaving again if you come with me."

"Thank you for being in my life." I said. 

"You're welcome, I'm not leaving the picture." Eiji said.  

"That's typical for the photographers assistant to say." I said and kissed Eiji. He was confused just like the first time. I pulled away.  

//𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰//

"When I'm fully healed take me out of America and away from the criminal life, teach me how to live without fear." I said. 

"I will. I promise." Eiji told me. I smiled. 

𝟏 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Me and Eiji rode to the Airport with Ibe. I packed nothing ready to leave everything behind. Alex, Bones, Kong, Cain, Sing, Max, Jessica, Micheal, Yut-Lung and Blanca came to see the three of us leave. 

"Bye Ash." Everyone said. Yut-Lung walked up to me. 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧: 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

"Enjoy Japan." He said. 

"I will. I hope you find someone special." I said to him, he looked at me surprised. 

"Did Blanca?" He started. I interrupted him,

"Yeah, and I'm sorry you had to watch your mother get violated like that. At only six as well." Yut-Lung looked back at Blanca and mouthed something then looked back at me.

"I must admit one thing. I was jealous of yours and Eiji's relationship, a relationship like you guys have is all I ever wanted." He said and took a deep breath in. 

"You'll find someone like Eiji." I said. 

"Ash!" Ibe called to me from 10 feet away. "We have to go or we'll miss our flight."

"Got it." I said. "Bye everyone!" I followed Ibe and Eiji.

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.