Ch: 31

𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐢𝐣𝐢.

𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I finally finished telling them everything about me, by the end of it I was crying in Eiji's arms. And me crying made everyone start crying. Ethan, Isaac, and Oliver were comforting the younger kids and Josh and Jeremy were sobbing. Sally and Maggie were crying into pillows, and Evan passed out. I let go of Eiji,

"Anybody wanna see the basement?" I asked. Everyone raised their hands,

"Me." They said, voices cracking. I stood up,

"Then let's go see where I killed my best friend." I walked out of the room. We walked through the long hallway till I saw the doorway. I opened the door. It looked the same. The same chains where I was standing were still there, rusting. I felt Eiji's hand touch mine and I took his hand in mine.

"You're fine. You can do it." Eiji said to me. The kids were walking around.

"Aslan. You were standing here right?" Ethan asked from the poles with the chains on them. I looked at him,

"I was." I said nodding. "Arthur put a gun in front of me and told me, there's only one bullet. I had to choose to save my soulmate or my best friend. I picked my soulmate, and killed Shorter." Eiji noticed I was getting emotional again, he knows because when I'm emotional I ramble and say too much. What he didn't know is that I could vividly remember and see what happened that night. I saw my seventeen year old self shooting Shorter, him falling over Eiji who then cried and begged for him to wake up. My vision blurred and it felt like my intestines were tightening against my stomach and my kidneys. 

"Ash?" Eiji asked. "You okay?" I didn't know. I wasn't paying attention to anything, the memory was just replaying in my head and in front of me over and over again. I didn't realize my breaths were short and I was crying until Eiji gripped my shoulders. 

"Aslan breathe." He said. I was trying to listen to the sound of his calming voice. His face was warping into his shocked expression after Shorter fell over him. 

"Eiji." I whispered before I looked over my shoulder and heaved out everything that was previously in my stomach. I then fell to my knees and held my chest and cried. 

"Aslan breathe." Eiji said again. 

"Call Blanca." I said still crying, and just as loud. "And take me out of here." 

Eiji walked me upstairs while calling Blanca to come over because I was having a mental breakdown. I was laying on the couch when Blanca got here, I was also crying my eyes out and wheezing. Blanca immediately came over and hugged me tight,

"Ash, you need to breathe." He told me. 

𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧: 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫? 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲?