Ch: 13

𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟕 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝟏𝟗)

𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The next couple weeks were really busy, Josh got sick and lice, Sally started having nightmares, Evan also got sick and got lice from Josh. I was basically sitting in a bathroom for hours straight combing eggs out of Josh and Evan's hair while waiting on them hand and foot because they were also sick and throwing up. On top of all that chaos me and Eiji also had to plan our wedding. We were both exhausted because Eiji had to comfort Sally while I was taking cares of sick and itchy young boys. 

Me and Eiji were sitting at the table planning wedding invitations. I looked really angry because of how tired I was.

"So we said we were inviting Max, Sing, all the people who were in your gang, my family, Blanca and I want to invite Yut-Lung." Eiji said. 

"Uh huh." I agreed.

"Do you want to invite anyone else Aslan?" Eiji asked me. I did have an idea,

"I was thinking of inviting my dad." I said. Eiji looked at me weird,

"The dad who did nothing but garbage talk you when we first showed up in Cape Cod?" He said.

"Yeah......." I said. "But it's been years and this is a big moment in my life also he's the only living person that's related to me." 

"That is true." Eiji said. "You can invite him if you feel like it." 

"Okay." I said and laid my head on the table. 

"Are you okay?" Eiji asked. 

"I'm really tired from combing lice eggs out of Evan's and Josh's heads, also standing behind them when they're holding their faces over the toilet throwing up." I said lowering my voice. 

"I guess you have been more busy than I have." Eiji said chuckling. 

"And we haven't had any time to spend together. I wanna have some cuddle time with my fiancé before the whole husband thing." I said. 

"That is very reasonable Ash." Eiji said. "I'll brb." 

"Don't say that." I said when Eiji left the room. He came back in and covered my eyes, he helped me out of my chair and walked me into our room. 

"Eiji what are you doing?" I asked. 

"Just something special for my exhausted really cute fiancé." He said. He uncovered my eyes. Eiji made the bed really comfy for me, he had snacks on trays next to the bed and turned on the TV. I couldn't say anything, 

"You did this for me?" I asked. 

"Of course I did." Eiji said. "I'm always happy to do things for you, and with you." 

"That's sweet of you." I said. "Cuddle and share the snacks with me?" 

"Why wouldn't I." Eiji said. 

A couple minutes later me and Eiji were laying next to each other and I was feeding him cheese cubes. 

"I didn't know you liked cheese this much Eiji." I said. I waved the stick that had a cheese on it in front of his face,

"I can like cheese." Eiji said and bit the cheese. I popped a cracker in my mouth that had a slice of tomato and avocado on it. 

"Was that cracker delicious?" Eiji asked me,

"Well, the avocado wasn't salted correctly I don't know if the tomato was washed and the cracker tasted like a foot. I guess, just made a bit sloppy." I said and looked at Eiji smirked. Eiji puffed his cheeks out and pouted. I laughed,

"I'm just kidding it was good." I said and laughed again. Eiji still frowned at me,

"I'm happy that was a joke." He said and rested his head on my chest. I put my arm around him and booped his nose.

"You're super duper amazingly cute I hope you know that." I said to him. Eiji looked up at me,

"You're even cuter." He said. 

"No you." I said. 

"No you." Eiji said. 

"No you." I chuckled and kissed him. He kissed back, I hugged Eiji tighter as we kissed. I slid my hand down his back and pinched him. He squealed and pulled away,

"Ash?" He asked. 

"See, I told you. Cute." I said and nodded, then smiled. 

"Whatever." Eiji said and covered his face with his hands.

"Very cute." I said. Eiji looked at me, then smashed a pillow into my face. I pulled the pillow from my face,

"What was that for?" I asked. 

"I don't know. For being too romantic!" Eiji said. I cupped my hands over my cheeks,

"Aww, that's sweet of you Eiji." I said. "I'm known for being romantic, whether it's genuine or not."

"Well no one is getting their hands on you now." Eiji said. 

"That's a relief." I said. "Being with you is the best." 

"I know, I'm amazing." Eiji said. I looked at him,

"You are. Who wouldn't think you're amazing?" I asked. I knew the answer to that question,

"Yut-Lung?" Eiji asked. 

"Yup." I nodded. "That jealous bitch."

"Don't say that." Eiji said. "He's just you but without me."

"So you're saying I could've ended up like him?"

"You were technically like him until we met and bonded." Eiji said. 

"You're right." I nodded. "Why didn't I ever notice that before?"

"You were blinded by rage and revenge?" Eiji wondered. I nodded,

"You got that right." Eiji nodded,

"I'm always right." Eiji said, I looked at him and chuckled. I hugged Eiji and pulled him close. He cuddled against me and took his hair out of his now classic ponytail, which I sported sometimes as well.

"I'm even more tired now." I said. 

"That's what happens when you stay up and don't sleep." Eiji said. "It is now almost 11 P.M." 

"I should really sleep now." I said. Eiji agreed with me, he took off his glasses and put them on the side table next to the bed. Eiji cuddled me back and laid his head back on my chest. After a few moments I looked back down at Eiji and he was already sleeping. I pulled the blanket up over both of us. I looked down at Eiji again, he was sleeping peacefully. I fell asleep with my head facing the ceiling a couple more minutes later.