Ch: 20

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Jeremy woke up in the back of Ash and Eiji's car, he sat up realizing that he was in shorts and had a blanket wrapped around him. 

"Who are you guys?" He asked. Aslan looked at him through the mirror. 

"I'm Ash and this is my husband Eiji." Ash said. Eiji looked back at Jeremy and smiled kindly. 

"Where are we going?" Jeremy asked. 

"First we're bringing you over to the station then to our house." Eiji said. Jeremy looked down. 

Eiji and Ash walked Jeremy into the station and into the interrogation room where Charlie had the thugs. 

"We're here Charlie." Eiji said. Ash stared at all the thugs dead in the eye. 

"So. boys, would you mind telling me what you guys did to this child?" Aslan asked. 

"We found him walking on the street two weeks ago." One guy said. 

"I was on my way back to the orphanage. They grabbed me by my arms and legs and dragged me away." Jeremy said. Aslan swung around and faced the thugs,

"That's low!" He yelled. "You really have the guts to kidnap a small innocent child."

"I'm thirteen." Jeremy said. 

"You're still a child until the age of 18." Eiji told Jeremy. Jeremy nodded. 

"You look familiar." Thug number 2 said to Ash who looked at him with his hand on his hip. 

"Who me?" He asked. The group of men nodded. 

"I think I've seen you on TV many years back." Thug number 5 said. 

"My face was everywhere 9 years ago." Ash said. "You're talking to the famous former gang leader Ash Lynx." 

"I knew it." Thug number 2 said. "Well you definitely don't remember me." Ash squinted at him,

"I probably don't because I don't know you." He said. 

"Well you were seventeen the last time we got to know each other." The thug smirked. Aslan's eye widened, then he laughed. 

"There's no way!" Ash said. "I'll be right back." Ash left the room and just screamed as loud as he could. Everyone looked at the door with concerned and confused expressions. Eiji walked up to Ash when he came back in the room,

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"I'm fine." Ash said then slammed his hand on the table. "@ssaulting more children? Garvey." Ash stared at his old nemesis from state prison. Garvey moved his hand over Aslan's who quickly put his other hand in a fist and slammed it onto Garvey's hand. Garvey pulled his hand back.

"I see you haven't changed." He said. Ash chuckled,

"Of course I haven't. Only in the sense that I'm married now." He said. Eiji popped up from behind Ash,

"He's married to me." He said. 

"We're gonna go now." Ash said. Jeremy grabbed Ash's hand. 

𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and Eiji walked out of the station and to the car. 

"Thank you for saving me." The kid who's name was Jeremy said. 

"You're very welcome." I said. 

"Are we going to your house now?" Jeremy asked. I nodded,

"Yup." I said.

"What's it like?" Jeremy asked. 

"It's...... cozy not so modest." Eiji said. Jeremy tilted his head. 

"You'll see when we get there." I said and kept driving. When we pulled into the gate Jeremy had his face pressed against the car window trying to get a good look at the property. 

"You guys live here?!" He asked sounding really surprised. I laughed,

"Yeah." I said. "Are you ready to go inside?" 

"Uh yeah!" Jeremy said and opened the car door and ran up to the front door. Me and Eiji followed him and opened the front door, Ethan came to the door.

"Hey guys." He said. He looked a bit anxious, like he was hiding something.

"Are you okay Ethan?" I asked him. He hesitated,

"Yes." I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"Nothing." Ethan said getting scared.

"You're scared. I can see it in your eyes." I said. 

"MeEvanJoshandSallywereplayinghideandseekandwelostSallyontheproperty!" Ethan said really fast. The only thing I caught from that is that they lost Sally on the property.

"What!" I yelled. I looked at Eiji and Jeremy,

"Eiji, you show Jeremy around and I'm gonna run around the property in a panic trying to find Sally." I said and ran out the front door and onto the grass.

"Sally!" I yelled running to the side of the mansion and running around the yard. 

"Where are you?!" I heard a high pitched scream, then heard my name being called,

"Aslan!" It was Sally, and she was in trouble. 

𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧: 𝐎𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞?