𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

'dementors and anxiety'

AUGUST 2ND AT GRIMMAULD place was a mess

James and Harry Potter had just arrived after Harry and his cousin Dudley had been attacked by dementors and Harry had gotten an owl from the ministry basically expelling him.

James was frantically pacing while Harry was sitting watching his dad basically about to have a stroke.

"So harry explain what happened since your father is clearly incapable of doing so at this moment" Remus Lupin asked Harry as he was sipping on a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

Harry sighed and started explaining "I went to the park and Dudley showed up with his mates. I confronted him about bullying kids and all of a sudden it got really dark and windy, so Dudley and i ran under this bridge thing and dementors came out of nowhere and attacked us." he took a breath

"So obviously" he said in a duh tone looking at his father.

"i had to use the patronus charm so we didn't die" he finished emphasising the die part.

"Well i personally feel like expelling him is a bit unfair so i'm glad Dumbledore has got you a hearing" Sirius expressed

"Shut up Padfoot" James muttered as he stopped pacing and Sirius put both his hands up in defence.

"Well his hearing isn't until the 12th so there is nothing we can really do until then Prongs" Remus told him.

"It'll be fine Prongs, Dumbledore won't let him get expelled" assured Sirius getting up and patting him on the back.

James looked at Harry which caused him to raise his brows at his father and say "What!?" in a defensive tone.

"Why did you even go to the park in the first place Harry?" James questioned placing his hands on his hips.

"Because i was bored and wanted fresh air" he replied to his dad.

"Well you shouldn't of! it's dangerous." he said frustrated.

"Look i'm sorry dad" Harry apologised to his father.

James sighed before saying "It's alright Harry. i just really don't want you expelled, Hogwarts is the safest place right now"

"Alright then, Harry why don't you go upstairs Ron, Hermione and Everyone are up there" Remus told him giving him a smile

"Yeah there is a meeting soon and Dumbledore said there are two new members joining so we should get ready" Sirius added as Harry got up and made his way up the steps.

Before he got to far he shouted "Padfoot you should really clean this place, it's giving me heebie-jeebies"

Which caused the adults to let out a snickers.