𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

possible mature warning? only for the first half!

'sunbeam kisses'

*flashback*

GOLDEN RAYS OF SUN where beaming down onto the crisp white sheets that Eleanor Harrison and James Potter lay tangled in.

James was sleeping beside Eleanor his arms draped over her waist and she faced him, her hand grazing his cheek both covered by nothing but the thin duvet.

The window in Eleanor's flat was cracked open letting the morning breeze sweep over the room as the sun shone on them.

Soft snores were coming from James' mouth and his hair was messily plastered to his head. Eleanor's eyes scanned his features taking in the man who lays beside her.

Never in her life did she believe she could ever be worthy of someone so truly amazing.

James started to slowly stir and leaned into Eleanor's soft touch, He opened his eyes slightly and let out a sigh.

"Morning, My love" Eleanor whispered to her lover.

James' hand ran over her bare waist giving her a slightly squeeze and pulling her closer, "Good morning, Darling" he said his morning voice making an appearance.

  Eleanor slung her leg over his waist and tucked her head into his neck and placed a soft kiss under his jaw. James let out a groan and she laughed in return.

"Sleep well?" Eleanor mumbled.

"I always do" James whispered.

Eleanor hummed in return and gently ran her fingers through his hair.

    "What is the plan for today?" Eleanor asked.

"Nothing, i just want to stay here with you." James mumbled burying his head further into his pillow.

   "We can't just stay here all day" Eleanor laughed.

"Oh yes we can" James said and sat up slightly and rolled on top of Eleanor and she squealed in return.

James laughed and pushed some of Eleanor's hair behind her ear and let his hand linger on her cheek. He leaned in and captured her lips in a tender kiss, in which she returned.

  They indulged themselves in a make out session their hands roaming each other's body's, tongues dancing with one another, soft pants of air falling out their mouths while the other kissed down the others neck getting completely lost within one another.