𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

'Just some brotherly advice and custard creams'

ELEANOR WAS MAKING HER way down the cobblestone streets of Edinburgh, the warm summers air blowing her highlighted hair in her face slightly

She was making her way to her brother Marcus' apartment for the afternoon.

Eleanor and Marcus are extremely close, they always have been.

Marcus is 3 years older than Eleanor which made him naturally very protective over his younger sister.

He always looked out for her especially when they found out they were both a wizard and witch and would be attending a strange magical boarding school together.

It was very surprising to Claudia and Arnol Harrison to have two 'magical beings' as they called them, in the family.

Considering the shock that it caused the two muggles they were both extremely interested in the wizarding world and collected some of the stuff Marcus and Eleanor brought home.

She hadn't seen her parents for a bit, they sent her a letter through owl post (that they are extremely fascinated by still over 20 years later) telling her they were in America for her dads work.

Some sort of meeting.

So since she was getting a bit home sick she decided to visit Marcus, since he was off.

She hasn't seen him for about two weeks because he's been busy at his work, a Dragonologist in Romania.

He was extremely good at his job, almost a year ago now he got offered the job as manager which he obviously took.

He works along side Charlie Weasley and was the one to teach him all he knows about being a dragonologist.

Eleanor sometimes felt like a bit of a let down just working in a bakery but Marcus always reminds her that she could never let anyone down doing what she loves and plus her and Freya's bakery was one of the best in Edinburgh a comforting place for muggles and wizards.

She prided herself on that.

A place where everyone is welcome.

Well everyone but maybe James Potter and probably Sirius Black considering he would definitely break something.

Eleanor made it outside Marcus' two bedroom apartment and knocked, She usually just let herself in but the door was locked.

From inside the apartment she heard him yell "One sec" and scrambling from inside.

"Mar why is it locked anyways" she shouted through the door impatiently, Eleanor never has had much patience and prefers things to just happen straight away.

When the door finally did swing open Eleanor was greeted with not just her brother but also a blonde woman whose clothes seemed to just be thrown on and last night's makeup half on her face.