𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

'hedwig visits'

    "YOU TWO DID WHAT?" Freya gawked at Eleanor from in the kitchen of the bakery

  After Eleanor and James' moment last night , she fell asleep in the spear room and then fled the scene the next morning before anyone woke up and left nothing but a note explaining she had to rush off to work.

Eleanor had arrived at the bakery slightly more hungover than she'd like to admit but quickly spilt what happened last night to Freya.

   "Please don't make me repeat it" Eleanor groaned, tilting her head back.

  "Oh i'm definitely making you repeat that one" Freya mused from beside Eleanor, crossing her arms.

Eleanor huffed, "Fine, we kissed when we were slightly drunk and then almost got a bit carried away" Eleanor said quickly, her face flushing in embarrassment, "Happy?"

Freya grinned, "Oh you have no idea"

  "This is not funny, Freya!" Eleanor whined, "What the fuck am i supposed to do" flinging her hands over her face.

     "What's happened?" Mary said as she just joined them in the kitchen.

     "Ellie had some fun last night" Freya told her, smiling brightly.

Mary raised her eyebrows then gasped, "Eleanor! he has a boyfriend!", Eleanor whipped her head round to look at Mary, "What!?"

Freya held her hands up, "Hold up, who are you on about" she said to Mary.

"Sirius, you went to see him yesterday" Mary said, Freya burst out laughing and Eleanor sighed in relief, "Mar, we're talking about James"

"Oh shit, i just assumed since he was working and you said you were going to see Sirius" Mary laughed out, "Absolutely not" Eleanor laughed, shaking her head.

"Wait, you almost slept with James!?" Mary exclaimed just now realising what Freya said prior.

   "Can we pretend i never mentioned it please" Eleanor groaned.

      "No way" Mary and Freya both said in sync with one another.

   "It literally shouldn't of even happened so i just want to forget about it already" Eleanor mumbled quietly and began grabbing bowls from the cupboard, "And we didn't sleep together. Just a kiss"

    "He must still like you if he snogged you, Ellie" Said Mary.

"Or... he was just drunk" Eleanor reasoned, shrugging her shoulders.

  "Drunk words are sober thoughts, my friend" Freya said, "So therefore is the same with actions"

"I agree, if her kissed you while we was drunk then he's obviously has thought about it sober" Mary agreed and pinched a cookie off a tray at the side.