𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

'Always my fault'

     AS EXPECTED EVERYONE AT Grimmauld place was extremely worried about the three boys who had decided to pay a visit at Eleanor and Freya's bakery

Eleanor arrived at the house with the three boys dragging along behind her, she walked to the lounge where most of the chaos was coming from.

      James was pacing around the room anxiously and the rest of them were either shouting at each other or trying to discuss where they could be.

Sirius was the first one to notice Eleanor's presents and got everyone else's attention.

    "Eleanor!" Sirius said sounding relieved to see her, "Harry, Fred and George are missing".

Eleanor moved to the side and the guilty looking boys appeared. The whole room sighed in relief and rushed up to greet them.

After everyone fussed over them everyone sat down all spread across the room. Eleanor was sat on the arm of the sofa next to Ginny Weasley.

     "Where on earth were you three!" Molly Weasley asked sounding angry.

"We visited Eleanor" Fred mumbled, looking everywhere but at his mother.

     Eleanor was sure that Molly had steam coming out her ears at this point, she looked furious. "Did you tell them to visit you!" Molly snapped looking at Eleanor.

She was completely taken back by Molly's statement, "Absolutely not! i gave them just as much grief for turning up in the first place!"'

     Molly scoffed and looked like she didn't believe Eleanor in the slightest.

"Molly, it isn't Eleanor's fault" James sighed.

     "Dad's right, we planned it ourselves"

"I don't care who planned it! she should have brought you straight back!" Molly screeched.

   "Look i'm sorry, Mrs Weasley I know should of took them back but they didn't stay long" Eleanor quietly apologised she felt a slight lump in her throat, hating it when people raise their voices at her.

"Eleanor this isn't your fault, They should never have left. you didn't know" Remus comforted her.

  "Mum their is no need to shout at her, she probably feels terrible as it is" Ginny said and looked up at Eleanor and smiled.

"So everyone is ganging up on me now!" Molly exclaimed.

   "Molly, Dear, no one is ganging up on you" Arthur sighed.

"We are all angry at the boys, Molly, but it's not Eleanor's fault" Remus said in a gentle tone.

    "It was my idea, okay!" Harry told them getting fed up with Mrs Weasley blaming Eleanor, "I just wanted to meet Eleanor before my trial and before we go back to Hogwarts so i brought it up to Fred and George, and they helped me plan it."