𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

'mother figures and happy news'

ELEANOR WOKE UP THE next day to the smell of breakfast being made

She got up from her place on the sofa where she slept and made her way over to the kitchen.

Eleanor had barely slept last night, she tossed and turned for what felt like hours unable to get the look on James' face out of her head.

"Mornin'" Eleanor's greeted Freya in a raspy morning voice.

Eleanor rubbed her eyes that felt awfully dry from crying last night.

"Good morning love" Freya smiled at Eleanor as she plated up bacon and eggs.

"You didn't have to stay last night Rey, i know that Josie was probably waiting up for you" Eleanor said as she sat at the breakfast bar.

"Don't worry about it El, i owled Jo last night after you fell asleep" Freya assured her as she slid a plate of food over to her.

Eleanor smiled at Freya and thanked her for the food.

"How did you sleep?" Freya asked and took a seat next to Eleanor at the breakfast bar.

"I only slept for probably a few hours" sighed Eleanor taking a bite of her bacon "Did you sleep okay?"

Freya hummed "It was alright your sofa is pretty comfortable"

Freya and Eleanor sat and talked about everything but last night and ate their breakfast.

-

James went straight to bed last night after seeing Eleanor.

He heard Harry come in at some point probably to check on him but he just lay there until he left.

His head was well and truly fucked.

He didn't know what to think.

He wasn't angry at her but he was hurt. How could she just leave him?

But he couldn't deny that seeing her last night standing there didn't bring back feelings that he thought he got over.

He dragged himself out of bed the next morning and made his way down to the kitchen where Molly was probably making breakfast.

When he walked into the kitchen everyone was already there and he took a seat next to Remus and Fred.

"Morning Prongs" Sirius chirped as he flipped through the daily prophet at the top of the table.

"Morning" grumble James running his hands over his face and adjusting his glasses.

"So" Sirius started as he placed down the paper "i heard you had a nice chat with Eleanor Harrison after she basically ran out of the room" he finished crossing his arms.