𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

'Healer Black and steamy showers'

ELEANOR FELT HER BODY being twisted and pulled in multiple different directions as they apparated then her feet hit the hard concrete road and she tried not to throw up her lunch she had a few hours ago

The two made their way up to the front door and knocked three times waiting for someone to answer. Eventually the door was unloaded and swung open by Hermione Granger who's eyes widened at the sight of blood staining Eleanor's forehead.

"What on earth happen to you two?" She asked moving to the side so they could both walk in.

"Surprise death eater attack" Tonks sighed as she shrugged off her long leather jacket, Eleanor doing the same.

"Blimey" Hermione breathed, "Are you okay?"

"I'll be alright",Eleanor smiled squeezing Hermione's shoulder on her way past.

Eleanor made her way into the kitchen and opened the door revealing the three marauders, Ron Weasley, Fred and George Weasley and Ginny Weasley but before she could fully walk in she got slightly lightheaded and held onto the door for support.

"Merlin's beard! Are you okay?" Sirius asked Eleanor, getting up from his usual seat at the table and helped her sit down and eyed her forehead.

James' eyes widened in concern at Eleanor's disheveled appearance.

"Yeah i'm fine" she told him waving him off.

"Well you certainly don't look it" Ron said and in return getting a smack over the head from George who sat with a orange box in front of Fred and him.

"Have some manors Ronald" Ginny hissed at his bluntness and giving him a stern glare, Ron has never been one to think before he talks.

"Don't call me that" Ron whined.

"Don't call me that" Fred and George both mocked at the same time trying to impersonate Ron but failing miserably and just sounding like squealing budges.

Eleanor let out a small laugh.

"Let me get the first aid kit"

"Could we not just use magic?" Eleanor asked confused at why Sirius would need a first aid kit when he has magic.

"No, i've been waiting my whole life to use a muggle first aid kit" Sirius said excitedly and running off to find it somewhere in the house.

"Let him do it or he will just whine" Remus told Eleanor smiling.

"This should be fun"

"Just don't let him near you with the stitches" James laughed the corner his eyes crinkling and Sirius came bounding back in the kitchen with a green box.

"What happened to you anyway?" Remus asked.

"Death eaters attacked us at the Alfred cottage, they used the imperius curse on the old man living their and they where disguised as arm chairs waiting for us" ,Eleanor explained "They one of them purposely made a noise in the kitchen so to split u- fuck!" Eleanor hissed as Sirius wiped her cut with some alcohol wipe.