𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

'Catch ups'

A FEW DAYS LATER Eleanor found herself in the worn down kitchen of Grimmauld Place once again surrounded by order members and cups of luke warm tea and coffee

They all sat their discussing their next moves and tasks. Moody stood at the end of the long table pacing while informing them on another muggle family that has disappeared.

"So what do we do now?" Sirius Black asked with his hands clasped at the top of the table.

Moody sighed "We gather more information, lookout, send aurors to look for them."

Sirius nodded and leaned back in his chair.

Moody turned to look at Freya and Eleanor "We have sent some aurors to watch over your family's, make sure that no one can get to them."

Freya smiled gratefully and Eleanor said a small "Thank you Moody".

"When's Harry's hearing James?" Moody asked.

James looked up at the man and said "The 12th"

Moody grumbled "Well hopefully they will let him off and he can go back to Hogwarts"

"I'm sure he will" Remus sighed

"Okay well has anyone got any updates from their tasks?" Kingsley Shacklebolt asked from his place at the table.

Tonks spoke up "Yeah we found that missing muggle, Margret Smith. Wasn't good though" she told them shaking her head.

"Never is" Arthur Weasley sighed with a sad look on his face.

"Poor Muggles, they know something is going on"Molly Weasley said and poured everyone more tea.

"Yeah, muggles that come to the bakery can definitely sense something" Eleanor sighed.

"Speaking of your Bakery, anything new?" Moody asked.

Freya shook her head.

"Nope, sometimes Wizards come in and talk about Voldemort's return but apart from that no" Eleanor told him.

The mention of the dark lords name made everyone's breaths hitch.

"Well keep it up, i'll assign you both a new task Next week" Moody told them "We should probably stop there, same time next week"

Everyone started to leave saying their goodbyes and collecting their coats but before Freya and Eleanor could even get theirs on Sirius black said "Not so fast you two"

They both looked over at him and raised their brows.

"Sit, we have to catch up!" He told them waving them both over.

Eleanor looked and Freya and sighed, Freya shrugged.

They both made their way over and sat beside Sirius, He got up and asked "Drinks? Fire whiskey, Butter beer or a tea?"