𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

'listen to me'

   JAMES DECIDED HE WOULD make spaghetti carbonara for them all (Eleanor's favourite) or at least attempt it like usual

After they sat down and ate, they all decided to bring out the fire whiskey and have a few glasses.

Eleanor also stumbled upon a collection of records so she flicked through them until she found super trouper by ABBA and placed it on the record player.

  The tree of them sat around the living room while also talking and singing, they were all relatively tipsy at this point.

  It had been a while since life had been like this, no one worrying about the war that was brewing , just enjoying company of those dearest.

The three of them had came to the agreement to not talk about the war or anything of the sort tonight, they just wanted to enjoy each other's company.

"I thought we swore to never bring that up, ever again" Sirius laughed from his seat on the armchair.

    "I don't recall ever swearing on that" Eleanor laughed from her spot beside james on the sofa, she had her legs on his lap, "Must of been a marauders thing".

  "I call bullshit, Harrison" Sirius said pointing an accusing finger at her and a cheeky smile.

   "I'm with, Ellie on this one" James said, tapping his fingers over Eleanor's clafs,"I haven't a clue what your on about" he said innocently.

  "Rubbish! the day that what was going to be my best prank of all time on Snivellus but then unfortunately it backfired and i was the one who's hair got charmed off for a day, we mutually decided to never speak of it again!" Sirius dramatically explained.

   "Doesn't ring a bell" Eleanor hummed, hiding her tipsy smile behind her glass.

  "Nope, don't think i was apart of that discussion" James mused.

   "You two are just purposely winding me up!"

  "How could you possibly think that, pads?" James said sounding amused.

   Sirius scoffed but didn't hid the smile playing on his lips, "Fine then let's talk about you guy's 'never to be spoken about' thing"

   "You wouldn't" James said dramatically.

     "I definitely would"

   "I take it back, Sirius, i remember" Eleanor said, not wanting to discuss whatever Sirius was going to bring up.

    Sirius hummed, "That's what i thought".

  The song on the record player changed to, 'on and on and on', "My favourite song, someone dance with me" Sirius said getting up.