𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

'Itchy legs and miss placed armchairs'

THERE WAS A SLIGHT cold breeze sweeping through the air as Eleanor trudged behind Tonks and Moody through a field of over grown grass that reached her mid thigh

The three were on a order mission being assigned the task of setting protection charms around a few wizards houses in London.

Tonks and Eleanor hadn't talked much before but Eleanor took a liking to the pink haired witch finding her good company.

Their third location of the day was a small house located in the London countryside. They had already been to a few muggle born's houses.

Eleanor always loved the countryside considering she grew up in it but she was not particularly enjoying it right now considering she was not warned they would be walking through long itchy grass, so she was not exactly dressed for the occasion wearing sheer black tights, a black skirt and boots.

Eventually they made it not far from the house and the long grass was now at her ankles.

"That was hell" Eleanor stated dusting off the pieces of grass that had stuck to her tights.

"I did warn you" Moody told her.

"Yeah when we got here"

"Well we're here now" Moody told them walking up to the house and knocking on the door. Not long after moody knocked an old man answered looking blankly at the three.

"Looks cosy?" Tonks whispered to Eleanor but it came out as more of a question.

"Hello Mr Alfred, we are here to set some charms around your property as you reported possibly seeing death eaters looking at your house a few days ago" Tonks said her tone soft. "Could we come in and ask you some questions?"

Mr Alfred looked at Tonks and nodded slowly and moved out of the way letting them step inside.

The cottage looked old and worn down, books were laying about and pictures hanging crooked on the walls.

They walked into the living room, Moody and Tonks taking a seat, Eleanor decided to stay standing observing the room.

Moody started asking the man questions about what he seen a few days ago. Mr Alfred giving him very blunt answers looking vacant.

Eleanor's eyes were scanning the room feeling a weird energy in the air. It seemed she was not the only one who noticed this.

Eleanor was looking at a smashed teacup on the floor when something caught her eye in her peripheral vision.

Black boots sticking out of an arm chair in the corner of the room.

She studied them for a second and she swore she saw them move slightly.