Info.

1.) There will be more than one story. This one will have years one through two.

2.) (Y/n) is in Cho Chang's year, making her a year older than the main cast, and a year younger than Fred, George, and Cedric's year.

3.) A lot of the characters' descriptions are based on my own headcanons as to make a more diverse cast (you know, not a load of straight white people with, like, three POC supporting cast).

4.) Reader is a Ravenclaw.

5.) Any romance will be slow-burn-ish. And by that, I mean (Y/n) will not have any 'flirty' interactions until her third year (Chamber of Secrets), and no 'romantic' interactions until her fourth year (Prisoner of Azkaban).

6.) Everyone (but some people) lives/lived.

7.) Book Ginny, Hermione, and Molly, meaning misogyny directed towards (Y/n).

8.) Goblet of Fire will be changed a lot, and there will be more detail on that in the third book.

9.) Any trigger warnings will be at the beginning of a chapter, and if something is triggering, feel free to tell me and I will add a trigger warning. And if you can't read a chapter due to a trigger warning, there will be a summary in the next chapter.

10.) Did you know Bill Weasley taught Defence Against the Dark Arts for two school years?