GO!

Illeana knew that the first formation the team were going to do,was the HAWKSHEAD ATTACKING FORMATION

She swooped into position and started flying, giving it her all along with her teammates.

"And it's Troy!
Kasatkina!
Mullet!
Dimitrov!
Back to Troy!
Kasatkina!
Levski!
Mullet!"

They got into formation with Illeana in the center, slightly ahead of Troy and Mullet, bearing down upon the Bulgarians.

She knew what she had to do next. She feigned to dart upward with the Quaffle, drawing away the Bulgarian Chaser Ivanova away from her and her teammates, dropping the Quaffle to Mullet.

Just then,she saw one of the Bulgarian Beaters, Volkov, swing hard at a passing Bludger with his small club, knocking it into Mullet's path.

She internally groaned as Mullet ducked to avoid the Bludger and dropped the Quaffle,which Levski, soaring beneath, caught.

Not for long though because in Levski's joy of getting the Quaffle,he didn't anticipate the Bludger Connolly sent towards him,making him drop the Quaffle, just in time for Troy to catch it and start flying towards the goalpost.

She started flying along side him,she knew he would feign shooting and then pass the Quaffle along to her, which is exactly what he did.

As soon as she caught the Quaffle, she swooped towards the goalpost and threw the Quaffle with all her strength at the uppermost Goalpost.

It turned out to be the correct decision.

" KASATKINA SCORES"

As Bagman roared, the stadium shuddered with a roar of applause and cheers for the youngest player on the pitch.

"Ten zero to Ireland!"

She quickly did a lap of honor around the field.

It was only then she noticed the magnitude of the stadium and the amount of people who had come to watch her.

It was fucking brilliant .

She saw that the leprechauns watching from the sidelines had all risen into the air again and formed the great, glittering shamrock while the veela were watching them sulkily.

This goal had not only rejuvenated Illeana but the entire Irish Team, because within ten minutes, Ireland had scored twice more(courtesy of Troy and Mullet) bringing their lead to thirty-zero and causing a thunderous tide of roars and applause from the green-clad supporters.