The Proposal

As Illeana exited the Charms classroom,she realised the term was over and the Christmas holidays had officially started.

She, like everyone else in Hogwarts from fourth year and above was going to stay in Hogwarts

Illeana knew that while her holidays had started,it didn't mean a lot when it came to her academics.

She still had to study because she had to give her OWLs at the end of the year. There was a lot of work and very little time.

Being consistent was the only way to succeed.

But her life was still better than ever. She was having the time of her life with her friends not just from Hogwarts but also from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang.

She was acing her classes.

She had also become good friends with Krum with whom she played Quidditch every time they had free time.

He had confided in her about his crush on Hermione. Illeana had advised him to try to engange in conversations with Hermione and find out what her likes and dislikes were.

She had also encouraged him to ask her out to the Yule Ball. While at first she declined, she later came back and told him she would love to go with him. God only knew what inspired that change.

And let's just say her own love life was flourishing.

She and Cedric weren't boyfriend-girlfriend per se but they were always together. They held hands and always hugged each other.

It made their friends roll their eyes, because of their constant PDA but the two couldn't care less.

They were happy and that was all that mattered.

                            ____________

The day after their Christmas holidays began Illeana went to Hogsmeade with her friends.

Jelena and Grace had to buy a dress for the Yule Ball.

Illeana had already received a dress from her Grandmother which she absolutely adored.

Her friends and her made their way into Gladrags Wizard Wear.

The shop had an all exclusive gown and dress robes collection for the Yule Ball specially.

Her friends and her walked around the shop and picked out the dress they liked and then seated themselves in one of the trial rooms.

Jelena and Grace proceeded to change while Illeana gave her opinion on what dress she liked the most.

After an hour or two,they left the shop, arms full of bags.

                   ______________

Grace and Jelena walked upto where Roger and Anthony were sitting in the Hogwarts Courtyard whereas Illeana promised them she'd be there in a minute. 

Illeana then proceeded to put her hands on Cedric's eyes from behind,prohibiting him from seeing.

"Guess who?"