Yule Ball!

Illeana was sleeping peacefully when she was woken up by her roommates screaming in her face.

She shared a dorm with Grace, Cho Chang, Cassandra Turpin and Janet Jones.

She was initially scared and annoyed,as any sane person would be but when she realised it was Christmas Day she jumped out of bed and hugged her roommates.

She quickly put on a hoodie and a pair of her favourite jeans and  raced down the stairs.

She was met with the sight of Roger, Anthony and Jelena,who had sneaked into the Ravenclaw common room,opening gifts.

She ran over and hugged her friends,wishing them a Merry Christmas.

She sat next to Cassandra and glanced at her own pile of presents.

The first few presents were traditional and courteous presents from the girls in her House other than Grace. The next presents were very obviously from the boys (and few girls) who had a crush on her. They consisted of chocolates,teddy bears,flowers,books on Quidditch, Magical Theory and Arithmancy along with other books.

One boy also tried to slip her a Love Potion but fortunately for her she wasn't easy to fool.

She was very surprised when she opened Harry's gift.

It first and foremost had a Weasley Sweater! She had never been close to Ron so this gift was quite unexpected.

Harry had also given her a silver bracelet with a coral in between. She was ninety nine percent sure Hermione had picked it for him but she appreciated the gesture nonethless.

Finally, she opened the gifts of the people she loved the most.

Her grandparents had got her lots of clothes and sorted them neatly in a box. Along with that,they had got her some old traditional coins.

They looked extremely expensive ,so Illeana figured they were worth a lot.

Grace had got her a set of films ranging from the 30s to the modern times.
S

he had attached a note for each film and why she thought Illeana would like the film.

Jelena had got her a book on the history of Magical Economics and Finance and how it connected to Muggle Economics and Finance.

Roger had got her a signed copy of A Snitch In Time.

Anthony had got her a box of Potions Ingredients along with a copy of Advanced Potions Making.

Cedric, although had got her the sweetest gift. He made her a personalized mixed tape and an infinity pendant.

Illeana immediately wore the pendant.

She loved it.

At around four pm, Illeana, Grace, Jelena, Cho, Cassandra and Janet went up to their dorm to start getting ready.

It was going to take them an hour to do their hair and an hour for their makeup.