It's Krum!

When Illeana and her friends arrived in the Entrance Hall for lunch, they found themselves unable to proceed owing to the large crowd of students congregated there, all milling around a large sign which had been erected at the foot of the marble staircase.

Roger, the tallest of the three, stood on tiptoe to see over the heads in front of them and read the sign aloud to the other four.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

'The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday 30th of October.
Lessons will end half an hour early –

"Brilliant!"said Anthony.
  " It's History of Magic last thing on Friday for Ravenclaws and the Slytherins.
Binns won't have time to bore us all to death!"

Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast.'

"Only a week away!" said Ernie Macmillan of Hufflepuff, emerging from the crowd, his eyes gleaming.

"I wonder if Cedric knows?Think I'll go and tell him ..."

"Cedric?"said Illeana blankly

" Cedrics taking part in this?! Wow, well he's much more brave than me. " said Anthony

"Or stupid, " Illeana said a little annoyed Cedric didn't tell her he was participating in this godforsaken competition.

"People have died during this tournament in the past. It's extremely dangerous! "

"What's extremely dangerous? "

The group turned around to see Cedric standing there, presumably wanting to talk to Illeana.

"Dude, run." Roger tried to warn him with all of his minimal subtlety.

Illeana rolled her eyes at Roger and proceeded to talk to Cedric.

"I just overheard your friend talking about how he couldn't wait to tell you about the date of the triwizard tournament. Are you seriously thinking of taking part in this? People have actually died in this tournament! "

"Maybe we should talk about this in private. " Cedric said as he pulled Illeana to an isolated corner in the Great Hall. The whispers that had arisen previously now died down.

"Yes, I am participating in this tournament AND I'm sory that I didn't tell you. But just because I'm putting my name for it doesn't mean I'll be selected. I'm only 17,maybe someone else will be selected." Cedric said shrugging

"And maybe,you'll be selected. Cedric, it's too dangerous. "

"Where is this stemming from? "

"I don't want you to die, you're not allowed to die yet. "

"But I won't, i am not going to die. I may not even be selected. It's safe, Illeana. Don't worry, you're not getting rid of me that easily. " Cedric said, smirking a little to diffuse the tension.

"Okayy, but don't get killed please. "

"I won't, but I doubt I'll even be the Hogwarts Champion. It could be someone else! "